Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Learn how to spell before you post!
That is just annoying as fawk!

People have asked for pics of your car but you haven't posted any. Kinda hard to believe that you have a R34 but can't spell worth a crock of sheit.

Just my $.02

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
I agree. If somebody has a car like that, they take pictures of it. But as far as spelling, I know some pretty rich people that couldnt spell thier own name to save thier life. But did you see how he spelled Ferarri? Something like Ferarie. What a retard.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Imposter....

I have to agree... something smells fishy..

You honestly can say that you own an R34 and don't have at least 1 picture on your computer? come ooonnnn.....

and if it was rearended would'nt you also have pics of that for insurance purposes?

oh I have 2 Skylines.... did you guys know that? Yeah one is the new R33 Hotwheels Skyline...HAHAHA..... and the other is a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34)... made by TAMIYA...... at least I have a picture....;)

Attachments

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
I got one as well:

350mph(scale)
Insane power-to-weight ratio
AWD
Capable of flight(trust me:) )

p.s. Hey Mike, Your doors may be bigger, but at least my GTR moves under its own power :D

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Katana200sx said:
hey pat, where did you get that and how much did it cost? i have a couple off road r/c trucks, but was wanting to get into some nitro cars.
I got it from Tower hobbies. It is a HPI nitro RS4 2: AWD, .15 engine, belt drive, yada yada.
www.hpiraicng.com
www.towerhobbies.com

My only mods to it(so far) are a header and tuned pipe. I got the HPI header and an Assosiated Electronics(AE, makers of the good old RC10) tuned pipe. I dont really have any big plans for it. Its just for fun :) Its a pretty good rig, but if you want my opinion I would get the new shaft drive model. The belt drive like mine is prone to belt stoppage/damage from pebbles.

S

·
0 Posts
I cant spell or type for shit, but i got aproved for the loan/morgage to get a skyline its just that no insurance company in this solar system will insure me for it. I cant even get insurance for a damn 02 altima. So thats why i am gona build my own little suppercar. An 86 300zx with an RB25DET. Im going with that motor cuz im totaly rebuilding it. New everything. HOLY shit i priced rods the other day and almost shit myself. Its cheeper to have them custome made. I think i still might need that morgage. After all, i do only work for advance auto parts. Im not rich, just extreemly deturmind. Granted this guy does sound a little messed up with the whole lac-o-pic deal. At least i can keep you all up to date with everything. That is if i dont have to sell my comp to pay for parts.:rolleyes:

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Hell yah bro, no one wants to hear that nonsense. Especially us who are probably the biggest skyline lovers in america. being Nissan lovers and all. Watch, next he'll post a pic of CRaig Leiberman's GT-R from the super street write up (Oct. 2002 like you didn't know) and tell us it's his.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
se_nismo said:
i have a friend with a blue r34 v spec2 in southern cali....if you guys want to see a pic i have some and their the real thing!!!

Team Nismo....cali...
Yeah, let's see them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey i just bouwt a skiline wit uh milliun hp. it haz a 8 inch eggsaust 48 inch weels cd,dvd,mp3,mtv,std,mpv and a eq. It has Blew paint but i cant show u picturz beecuz i returning it. its defective... The steering weel is on tha rong syde:) :) :) Im just fu**ing wit yall. its all love have an apple.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts