Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having a problem finding the eibach procontrol front strut tower bar. i seen it on nissanperformancemag.com and i liked it. ive called one place and they have no idea if there is even one made. i know there is some peeps off of npm.com on here, mabey they can help me out faster than the ? lady. i need to get it orderd soon so i can have it for xmas.thanks guys and gals

tank

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Here's an idea.....did ya try www.eibach.com? They have it listed on their site under Pro Control Bar. Do a search for Nissan Sentra. It's listed there. Then do a search under "Dealer look-up". Took me a whole 3 minutes.:cool:

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Yeah.....Thought you'd like that one.....just seeing if you're paying attention there. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont u think i tried that....it lists for a sentra ..but still does not list for a 200. not that it matters but it does not tell me if it is the front or rear...but thanks for all ur hard work..

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
It SHOULD be the front. It also will fit the 200. Email them and see.....same engine, same bar....unless eibach did something screwy. Nopi.com does the same thing......listing items for the Sentra and not the 200SX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts