Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey mike ,

on your way to mossy did u see a lil stock looking silver sentra tryin it hardest to keep up with you?

it was following you for like the last couple miles before entering mossy.

i just wanted to know if you noticed it or not cus if u did that was me . :D :p

i wanted to talk to you but i got a lil itimidated and plus u were busy.

but ya.. jes wanted to say that.

N

·
0 Posts
yeah, and did u see a silver 2002 sentra spec v tying to call u out? cuz if u did, it wasnt me, i was behind on another 96 sentra gxe. with some mods.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Did you at least get some decals?

Intimidated??.... nothing to be like that over...next time come over and hang out..

Yeah what was up with the silver Spec...did he actually think I was trying to race or would race? on a crowded freeway.???..I was just crusin...... I got a good laugh out of that....

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha

he wanted to race you ! he tried calling you out but it apparently didnt work.

i tried so hard tryin to keep up with you mike. i had a hell of a time driving my best tryin to keep up with you. it was alot of fun !

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Re: haha

LIUSPEED said:
he wanted to race you ! he tried calling you out but it apparently didnt work.

i tried so hard tryin to keep up with you mike. i had a hell of a time driving my best tryin to keep up with you. it was alot of fun !
yeah I noticed.... Not eactly the smart thing to do on a crowded freeway... hmmmm a Spec V calling out a 1.6... better be careful...you might get a suprise.....calling out the wrong measley GA16...

keep up? nawwww hahaha I couldn't have been going over the speed limit...;) okay maybe 75-80 not even boosting......much.:cool:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha.. that spec v knew it was you and he wanted to race you that wat he told us.

i tried keeping up i was going about the same speed maybe a lil quicker but it was fun. :D

on the way back the group i went with (excluding the spec v) and we were all messing around with a 02 Modded Civic EX.

it was pretty funny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts