Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I without a doubt have to replace these Arospeed coilovers--Im leaning towards the Sportlines.....

if possible..... Id like u guyz to please post pics of how your ride sits with this drop-----

Give me any info on how much u paid and from where-----

and Wuts your general opinion on the springs-------

ANY INFO IS HELPFUL!!!!!

THANKZ

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
LOVE EM

mp
the sit real nice and feel great .ill post some pics later for you dont remember what i paid but it wasnt that much

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
no problem

nah not to much gap i like it

bad old pic hope it helps

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if its this site or wut--BUT POSTING PICS IS A P.I.T.A.
doesnt show at all--

Any1 and Every1 whos posting pics: try posting address of pic --instead of pic itself

I might not be helping this at all but try....lol

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH AIGHT I had to actually copy and paste the x onto a blank page to c it....MAYBE its just me but it doesnt look to low....there seems to be sum wut of a gap.

I mean I know its not going to sit right on the wheel but I was hoping it would give me a nice low look

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
depends on your rim size and how you adjust it i only had it lowered 1.5 or so didnt want to low i do to much highway driving

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH I thought it was a 2in drop--I didnt think u could adjust it all.

NOW IM CONFUSED.......these arent coil overs

·
Driver
736 Posts
addictednissan

You have eibach sportline springs right? It's advertised that they lower the car 1.9 inches. Since they are only different springs, the ride height is not adjustable. Why did you say you could adjust them?

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
dont be confused

they dont go over 1.7 as far as i know . i have spacers in mine to adjust to the height i wanted. it not that you can adjust them unless you semnt them somewhere that can heat them up and size to the height you require i think ST does that not sure though sorry if i wasnt clear on that

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Sportlines... I like the way the car sits, thats about all that I like about them. With my stock struts the ride is shitty. Too little travel,too high of a spring rate for the struts to handle,not a high enough spring rate for real performance. Anyway here is a pic

·
Registered
55 Posts
i've got sportlines with kyb adj gas shocks. the ride is good, but if you are seriously considering going that low i would advise to check out modivational rear shock mounts for an extra inch of wheel space and get some koni bump stops, they will help keep your stuff from going to shit and help smooth the ride out alot. our cars are jerks when it comes to low drops...but they look soo sooo good.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i want the sportlines with 17 inch rims and non-low profile rubber. but im not sure i wanna do that without gettin the KYB shocks first since i dont want it to have a bumpy ride. and about how much am i lookin to spend on the springs and shocks

·
Registered
55 Posts
around $500-600, thats if you don't get new rear mounting brackets and bump stops...yeah thats the better way to go though..don't do springs withoutshocks. my girlfriend did (she has a 98 se-r) and she now has to replace her front wheel bearings and possibly her front axle. no good at all.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
so your saying to get everything all 2gether huh.. how much would the new mounts and bumps cost?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Jay ive got the same setup minus the bumpstops......ide say the prokit/AGX setup is best

1 - 20 of 33 Posts