Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Funny you ask, I've just been posting this everywhere!

Guys,
I'm trying to organize a Nissan/Infiniti Meet on the 3rd Saturday of August. It would be at a Caribou Coffee up in Roswell. I found this really cool website and they basically have a classic car (or whoever) gathering at this Caribou every 3rd Saturday of the month! Here is the link:

http://www.carsncoffee.com/

Check out the picture gallery too, some awesome cars! Let me know what you think. I'm posting this on all the related boards as well!

Jeff

·
Registered
12 Posts
Which caribou in roswell do you wanna meet at? You can count me in, I live right in roswell/marietta...

J

·
0 Posts
Its at 92 and King Road I believe, the website has a map. Its is on the left just past Home Depot if you are heading west towards Woodstock on 92.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, it would be nice to have a head count on the people that are comming. I don't want to go and the turn out is really low. Come on guys give us an Idea.

J

·
0 Posts
Well, it wouldn't be an all Nissan thing. Go to the link, its already like an ongoing thing but I figured it would be cool to get a good Nissan turnout. From what I've seen so far on all the boards we should have quite a nice turnout for Nissan.

B

·
0 Posts
i am in!

Jeff,
i will be there as well... hopefully! this is brian from SoloII

and i will beat your butt on the 11th the weekend before!
:D :D

Brian
:eek:

M

·
0 Posts
tomorrow

is everyone ready for a good show tommorow? Hope so, see you guys there!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts