Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the looks of things the Sentra section is rocking right along(because this is an evolution of the sentra board, my guess), but the others...not so well. i know its early yet, but i was wondering how we are advertising?

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
We have invited them, and we were met with them liking where they were at (current forums), and some have signed up.....then there are those that feel they were mistreated by the Mods, and have spread their version of Nazi-moderation stories, which may be hurting growth as well..

Im not pointing ANY fingers......but this may be the reason..I still go to SR20 forum, and here...I stopped going to the altima board long ago.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
This is not to say, that you cant go onto those boards and recommend the site, and give your opinions as well...I just wanted to add that.....I think everyone can benefit from this board..:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
when i went to the stillen meet, I saw NPM, sentra.org, sentra.net, nissanforums.com representing. I think im leaving one out, my bad if I forgot u.:(

T

·
0 Posts
yes the word is getting out slowly but surely. i came from zilvia.net (it's still my home) and occasionally visit FA. what we're trying to do is get the smart people from specific forums to come join the fun. i advise you all to do the same. it is better to have 500 smart cool people than 5000 douchebags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts