· Avtomat Kalashnikov
- Start by removing the light bulb from the housing.
- Preheat the oven to 325 deg.
- When the oven is ready, place the headlight housing onto a baking sheet and put it in the oven for approx. 2 min (you might need to repeat this step until the silicon is pliable enough to work with)
- Remove the housing from the oven (with the pan it's on)
- Place the housing on the counter or whatever surface you choose (we used a towel) and put the baking sheet in another spot as you will be using it again
- Use the blunt side of the knife to pry the outer plastic piece away from the housing. You will need to use the heat gun/blow-dryer at this point to help you get it apart. Also, be aware of the little clips and be sure to unclip them without breaking or melting them