Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im looking into getting a frontmount for my sr20 and i here a lotta good things about all these brands (blitz, ams, and arc) arc i know is the most expensive but does that mean it out performs blitz and ams?? im looking for most effiency and something that will last. im trying to hit 600hp in my sr so please help. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
ok im looking into getting a frontmount for my sr20 and i here a lotta good things about all these brands (blitz, ams, and arc) arc i know is the most expensive but does that mean it out performs blitz and ams?? im looking for most effiency and something that will last. im trying to hit 600hp in my sr so please help. what do you guys think?
your shooting really high with 600. youll need a really big intercooler. for that output. hks id look into them also

·
Registered
60 Posts
usually id say get the cheapest intercooler possible,they all pretty much work the same and the differences are so small that a $100 one is just as good as an $800 one.But in your case,your trying to do it big with 600hp,you need a big boy intercooler,and you cant go wrong with ARC. TurboXs is also very good (and cheaper,sorry man Im used to thinking on a budget)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts