Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be thinking about it...how about Saturday the 23rd
back at Hartford's? ( I miss that steak dinner + Kong says he can still
get discount!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Sounds fine to me. . .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Twill be my last until Christmas. Seriously this time, but I will be there. I am bringing a TC with me. . . *for those who want to get a closer look, I know I do!*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
I may need a ride. Depends on if I get my car sold by then. I'll let you know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Flooder said:
OK...TJ Hartsford at 6:00PM on Saturday...right? :fluffy:
Yeah, 6:00PM.
I might not be able to make this one guys!
I'll see what I can negotiate with the wife - wish me luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Good luck. I have a sitter for anyone wanting to do anything afterwords.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to those who showed up for the meet.
I apologize for those of us who couldn't attend.
Has everyone been real busy the last couple of
months, or what?
I know I have...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
Thanks to those who showed up for the meet.
I apologize for those of us who couldn't attend.
Has everyone been real busy the last couple of
months, or what?
I know I have...
Ever since, I had this new ExxonMobil job working Mon-Fri and OFF on Sat and Sun...I can't seem to get away from the house on the weekend.

My dad always find something to fix around the house or car. I can't say no, because he paid all the bills, except my car payment. I bought it and paying for it with my own money.

Last Sat. I had to stay, remodel and refinish the main bathroom shower. A 3 hours job turned into an 8+ hrs job! We didn't finish until 10:00PM. I tried to call Damir's cell around 10:15PM.... but I couldn't get thru. I was gonna come and hangout with y'all. Sorry for missing the meet.

NEW MOD
*I just bought and install a HID kit from McCulloch 5th Generation 5300K (Very White light + hint of light blue hue)...water proof. Easy to install...it took me only 10 minutes to do both headlights. :thumbup:

I paid $270.00 total (including s/h). It would have been ONLY $250.00, if I could find 9 more people for a group buy discount!

Warranty:
6 months on Bulbs
12 months on Ballast and Igniter

Later down the road, I am gonna to back and rewire the kit, so it will look nice under the hood. I love it!

Kit


Installation


WaterProof


Pictures of headlights are coming later...Oh, I still haven't fogotten to upload the 2005 Dallas AutoShow pictures! Later! :fluffy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
sorry we couldn't make it. I was working on my house trying to get it ready to sell and was just worn the f*** out. I moved out last week but still have a few things there. I am living in Corinth now, so those of you who live in the area need to stop by sometime and see us before we go.

Kong, Good buy! Let me know how they work out, I may get a set for my dodge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
ballistic said:
sorry we couldn't make it. I was working on my house trying to get it ready to sell and was just worn the f*** out. I moved out last week but still have a few things there. I am living in Corinth now, so those of you who live in the area need to stop by sometime and see us before we go.

Kong, Good buy! Let me know how they work out, I may get a set for my dodge.
Thanks man! :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Sorry, we have had a lot of crap going on with the murder that took place this month. We hung out at a small low key gathering instead on Saturday, because that was comfortable for me. We're still trying to cope and keep our heads on straight. Maybe we can have a mini-meet soon. I need to sell my Matrix, so if anyone knows anyone looking, please let me know. Buyer to secure own financing.
M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
delerious_one said:
Sorry, we have had a lot of crap going on with the murder that took place this month. We hung out at a small low key gathering instead on Saturday, because that was comfortable for me. We're still trying to cope and keep our heads on straight. Maybe we can have a mini-meet soon. I need to sell my Matrix, so if anyone knows anyone looking, please let me know. Buyer to secure own financing.
M


Huh? What?

Murder?

And selling your car? I thought y'all gonna sell the RSX?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top