Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I know christmas is comming so what is the perfect gift? Apexi safc!

I am putting a tentative end date for around December 14 (unless people need some more time or we are close to 20)

so here it goes:
1-5 = $278 shipped
5<=10 = $275 shipped
10<=20 = $270 shipped
>20 = $266 shipped

8 participats so far....pls join this group buy

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
can you make the end date in early January? People will have Christmas money left over to spend on that.........and I was hoping to get one after Christmas as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It means you don't need JWT!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
HI Chimmike,

If circumstance allows, I might do another one after this ends.

Thanks for you input.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
You wright your name under mine... but...
I'm backing out because a guy in Canada offer these BRAND NEW for 375$CAN taxes in (250$US)

·
Registered
13 Posts
very interested in this GB. is there a way i can get background info on you? just the low post count gets me worried. thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, Im from www.sr20deforum.com and i heard about this GB over there...

Just to verify this, the second generation is the all digital AFC with the blue face right? Also if i get in is it possible to pay on the 20th? or is that too late..ifso then i am DEFFINATLY IN, but if you MUST pay on the 14th i won't be able to do it :'(

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Group Buy AFC

Hi All,

I am just a small scale importer for auto aftermarket parts. Realibility is not a problem. Pls check ebay for Edoperformanceimport as my user name for users' feedback.

For you info, this is the 2nd generation of SAFC which has a blue face.

Edoperformance

·
Registered
13 Posts
oh thanks. well, is it possible to extend the GB date? i have alot of contacts and did a GB on JWT cams (24 participants). i can help you get more people, as long as you give me more time. email me at [email protected] and we can discuss some issues :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey all, i got news for you.

BUY ENDS ON JANUARY 20TH, 2003! [B/]

email notification to be in the group buy must be in by January 10th, 2003.
all payments must be recieved by January 20th, 2003 (unless special request).

Im going to be conducting this group buy for edoperformance. all previous pricing still applies, and i will NOT be handling your money. I am just organizing this group buy to get the most participants possible which in return gives you a better deal on an Apex'i S-AFC.

heres how the deal goes.
1) throw your name into the thread(screen name, real first name is optional).
2) email [email protected] (just click the link).
-in the email, please give the following information
.name (first, last)
.screen name and on which forum
.full address
.contact info (email, phone # optional)
.any questions (shipping, product info, etc)

After i get all the emails, i will let everyone know how much people we got in total. soon there after, EDOperformance will email you with the final cost and methods of payments. I will let you all know if we hit the maximum mark (20 participants), and everyone can start paying then.

EDO is a small performance part business out of Texas. If you need any info on EDO, please PM or email him, very nice guy. If you have any doubts on his business conduct, just check out his ebay profile:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=edoperformanceimport

as for me, im best known on www.b15sentra.net as "sr20reNaISSANce" and on www.sr20deforum.com as "pearl2000". I did a sucessful cam group buy during the summer, so you can be sure everything will flow smoothly.

For more info on the S-AFC, click on this.

Happy holidays :D
-dennis

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey all, i got news for you.

BUY ENDS ON JANUARY 20TH, 2003! [B/]

email notification to be in the group buy must be in by January 10th, 2003.
all payments must be recieved by January 20th, 2003 (unless special request).

Im going to be conducting this group buy for edoperformance. all previous pricing still applies, and i will NOT be handling your money. I am just organizing this group buy to get the most participants possible which in return gives you a better deal on an Apex'i S-AFC.

heres how the deal goes.
1) throw your name into the thread(screen name, real first name is optional).
2) email [email protected] (just click the link).
-in the email, please give the following information
.name (first, last)
.screen name and on which forum
.full address
.contact info (email, phone # optional)
.any questions (shipping, product info, etc)

After i get all the emails, i will let everyone know how much people we got in total. soon there after, EDOperformance will email you with the final cost and methods of payments. I will let you all know if we hit the maximum mark (20 participants), and everyone can start paying then.

EDO is a small performance part business out of Texas. If you need any info on EDO, please PM or email him, very nice guy. If you have any doubts on his business conduct, just check out his ebay profile:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=edoperformanceimport

as for me, im best known on www.b15sentra.net as "sr20reNaISSANce" and on www.sr20deforum.com as "pearl2000". I did a sucessful cam group buy during the summer, so you can be sure everything will flow smoothly.

For more info on the S-AFC, click on this.

Happy holidays :D
-dennis

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
From now on, SR1998 is authorized to conduct this group buy. However, if you still have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Happy Shopping!

Thanks
Edwin

·
Registered
13 Posts
actually we just hit 15 participants :D dont wait too long folks, even ebay cant beat this price.

heres who we got so far.

current price: $270
people in: 15
updated: dec. 28

I'm in:
1.dennis - pearl2000
2.juno - kscsentragtr
3.johnny - rareblue98ser
4.henry - 99REDGSX
5.justin - 200sx se-r-t
6.jammy
7.steve - 4dr steve