Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm setting things up for Maxus 2005 to be held in Dallas on June 10-12. I'm trying to drum up interest for a road course event at Texas World Speedway the Friday before the meet.

The event will be Friday, June 10.
Cost will be $180 for FOUR HOURS of track time. 2 run groups, 30 min sessions each, all day long.

I've been told that I need to come up with 30+ cars to make the event happen, and I'm not sure how many Maximas will be willing to do it, so I'm extending the invite to any other Nissans that would like to come.

if you're interested, please email me at [email protected] and let me know... :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Darn, I'm committed on that date. Matt your tms video really help me on the SERCA track day on 4/1, thanks. When I saw this post I was pumped to go again but the date doesn't fit. For sure I'm intrested for the next opening, hit me at specv "at" nismo.org

Jeff

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got in touch with Jack Turner today and he sent me over the entry form..
http://mattblehm.com/maxus/TWS_App.doc

If you need to stay in town the night before the event, I've set aside a block of rooms at the Manor House Inn.
call 800-231-4100 and ask for Jerry or just mention the Maxus 2005 event or block 'CGMB#1' so they can get the discount in the computer and mark your name on the list.

Also, I would appreciate if you would shoot me an email and let me know once you've sent in the entry form, just so I can keep a rough count myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts