Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1.6 Turbo Power
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who has did this swap before cause im going to do it sometime this summer. i have a GA auto and plan to swap to SR manual. wanted to know any precautions before doing this and things to look for, thanks.:D

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
Hey, what kinda budget are you on and what HP/TQ Goal? I'd suggest swapping in a SR20DET BB $2000, a Hotshot BB $1100 install kit, and bolting it up to a Level 10 Performance Automatic Transmission $2864. That way you don't have to install the extra parts for the manual transmission, plus the Level 10 tranny will be able to hold 600hp and 500lb tq. Check out some of the the other threads on the BB and the automatic swaps.

·
You get what you pay for.
156 Posts
Sleeper Motorsports has done about 4 of those swaps if I recall. The one's I saw came out pretty good.

dho said:
Hey, what kinda budget are you on and what HP/TQ Goal? I'd suggest swapping in a SR20DET BB $2000, a Hotshot BB $1100 install kit, and bolting it up to a Level 10 Performance Automatic Transmission $2864. That way you don't have to install the extra parts for the manual transmission, plus the Level 10 tranny will be able to hold 600hp and 500lb tq. Check out some of the the other threads on the BB and the automatic swaps.

·
1.6 Turbo Power
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dho said:
honestly, id rather have a manual. as for the BB swap, i thought of going that route, but im going to stick with a regular DE and just turbo it later (plus its cheaper). my goal is set at 250-300 whp so ill need a T3 or T3/T04e. thanks for the suggestion anyways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts