Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on page 37 of the feb. 05 issue with teri polo on it they have an article about the 35th anniversary 350z. in the upper right hand corner they have a picture of a 1969 240zx???? yeah thats right they called it a "zx" and they did it agian in the first line of the article! my respect for playboy has been lowered a notch or two :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
mpw991 said:
on page 37 of the feb. 05 issue with teri polo on it they have an article about the 35th anniversary 350z. in the upper right hand corner they have a picture of a 1969 240zx???? yeah thats right they called it a "zx" and they did it agian in the first line of the article! my respect for playboy has been lowered a notch or two :(
So you read playboy for the articles. Not only that you can point out flaws. :cheers:

And no, no one at that magazine is probably real high up on car knowledge. Think about it, would you be?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,308 Posts
the only ones they care about are the ones with large back seats
GOD BLESS YOU PLAYBOY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you read playboy for the articles. Not only that you can point out flaws. :cheers:

And no, no one at that magazine is probably real high up on car knowledge. Think about it, would you be?
actually they have pretty good articles. some of them in the past have been so well written the they have been award worthy or won an award. any moron can find the information after searching google for 5 minutes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
has anyone seen the last Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition? I remember there were like 5 or 6 full page Z ad's in it. Much better looking than the models.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Domdogg123 said:
has anyone seen the last Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition? I remember there were like 5 or 6 full page Z ad's in it. Much better looking than the models.
yeah, there must be a big contract between SI and Nissan. in the best of swimsuit issue 1964-2002 they had models from every decade to go along with the decades of the swimsuit issues. it is the best one by far in my opinion.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
mpw991 said:
actually they have pretty good articles. some of them in the past have been so well written the they have been award worthy or won an award. any moron can find the information after searching google for 5 minutes.
Tell that to the guys around here.......... :rolleyes:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top