Nissan Forum banner

anyone running a hydogen system or bubbler ontheir engine?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  memturbo 
#1 ·
goign to be putting together a small system, been talking ot a few guys that have made big systems (1 gen per cylinder) and they have had very good success. i was thinking about starting small, like with a vapor or bubbler system to just introduce some water vapor to the system, then maybe depending on how that worked move on to a small hydrogen generator, prob 2 gens for my 4 cylinders. prob is you have to fool the sensors of the motor, no big deal with poteniometers (sp) and resistors. just curious to see if anyone is trying it out and how it iss working for them. j

#3 ·
I agree that the info is pretty spread out and hard to find, but there is actually a lot of it. Check out the beginners section at Everyone Wants Better Gas Mileage | Aquauto.

I just installed a booster in my Nissan Altima (only an 94 :( ha) I need to do more testing to see how it goes.

One guy on the site is getting over 50 mpg.

#5 ·
Sorry guys. I've talked to a real live physicist from NC State University. He says there's no such thing as a free lunch. The hydrogen generator takes more energy than it produces. High mileage claims are to be viewed with the utmost skepticism.

#8 ·
I build and have sold a few of the Smacks Booster

I installed one in my 95 truck along with a EFIE That I make and sell .

I didn't check the highway mileage but city went from 24mpg to 29-32 mpg .

I make my own EFIE devices from my own design and have sold a few on eBay.

There really nice has dual o2 controller a Map controller and a built in Air fuel guage

all for $50.00 shipped here is the video : YouTube - Finished EFIE Pro V3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.