Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone that swapped a sr20 into a E...what kinda times they got in the Quarter Miles and such..im doing it next year..its going to be my project

·
Registered
142 Posts
Pretty please where despreat :(. The main awnser i am looking for is could i use the jdm bb ecu in my b13 E? But anymore info would greatly be appreciated. Maybe someone who has enough info could write up a faq???

THANKS

N

·
0 Posts
There's one in Vancouver, Washington. Actually, I think that particular Sentra E has a GTi-R motor in it. He not on the SR20DEforum.com board so I doubt he's on here yet.

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
from what i got from my friend..he said knows a guy that swaped a stock SR20 into the E and he ran a 14 flat on slicks...so the DE-T would be insane...thats on my agenda todo |:D

S

·
0 Posts
Hey i did a sr20de in...

I did the de swap into a 94 LE and let me tell you it was a pain. If you got any questions let me know what you want to know.Email me or PM me or pst reply buddy.

S

·
0 Posts
Not too sure

I used a JWT reprogrammed sr20 ecu with the swap and it was a jdm primera motor, You gotta get axles, axle bracket 2 motor mounts altenator starter(u can use the ga16 starter but use the sr20's and a whole bunch of other stuff too.> Shift linkage, accelarator cable, clutch cable. make sure you have all the harnesses ALternator and the ECU harness as well. And I dont think you could use a BBecu for an N/A motor but i could be wrong i have completed the swap and have the answers to most of your questions.....

S

·
0 Posts
Nope sorry never got around to it. I dynoed it though
came out with 155.3 whp and 135 lb/ft
And thats with a primera 10:1 in a 94 LE with all the bolt ons cams light flywheel ACT clutch bl ablablabla allt he bolt ons.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nollan said:
There's one in Vancouver, Washington. Actually, I think that particular Sentra E has a GTi-R motor in it. He not on the SR20DEforum.com board so I doubt he's on here yet.
The guy you're talking about is named Josh. I talked to him last week and he told me that he had ran a 13.7 (don't know trap speed) at Woodburn earlier this spring. I do believe what he was saying especially after he took me for a little spin (I have to get one of those!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts