Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 92 SE-R, and I will love to put HID, but the real ones!..not those cheap look-alike, any help will be apreciated

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I know you're in Portland and all, but this belongs in my other forum, the Cosmetic section.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey buddie...

i can get u " REAL " HID systems. not them phony hyperwhite bulbs.

if your afraid of losing ur high beams dont be cuz u wont really need them at all. HID are bright enough the light is strong enough to see all in it way.

if u got more questions let me know and ill try answering them for u.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I saw an ad in a magazine today that sells HID with hi/low beam for H1 H3 H4 and I think 9007 configurations.

·
Banned
809 Posts
Hey, look or search for Bi-Xenon HID kits.. they run almost 700 bucks.. and all it does is tilt the Bulbs so that the angle of light output is the same as if it were like a normal bulbs.. search under Google.com

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yea... those are the ones that just tilt the bulbs .. like an imitation hi / lo beam effect.

·
Registered
479 Posts
circuit city can order Bi- xenon hid for 9007 and i think they go for about 800 or 9000. if you dont want hi low HID i think a regular one cost like 700 and below

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We sell Xenon K2 H4 high/low beam.
The capsule moves back and forward to change the focus.
The electronic part is from Panasonic, ans the bulbs are 8000k bluish ones.

Send an email to [email protected] and we will reply with more info.

Thanks.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i can get cost on a high low kit from catz for about 675.00 but the cost price is cheaper than your price. do you make a high low kit for 9007?

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we do not have 9007 high and low yet.
send me an email [email protected] then we can talk about a better price on high low H4.
remeber that our K2 kit is 8000k, not 6000k.
thanks.

·
Registered
479 Posts
thats right the 8000k is blue and the 6000k is purple. you will hear from me after all this x mas shopping stops. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts