Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a bodykit for my B12. Couldn't find anything. Anyone have suggestions? Maybe something to replace those black stick-out bumbers, or to fit a frontmount intercooler cause i'm planning on swapping an e15t.
Any bodykit suggestions would be appreciated.

·
M-Unit Racing
627 Posts
IMO that would be the badass bodykit...back in the late 80s. I would like to have something more agressive and up to date. Like the Sentra in that guys post advertising about the clear corner lenses...now that was a bad ass body kit.

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
Like a "super avenger evo street fighter drifter type x bomb" body kit?

No, but seriously, you could probably take the front bumper of a civic kit and put it on the B12 without too much modification. I think someone once told me that the CRX/early 90s Civic front bumpers fit the B12 fairly easily, but I don't know for sure.

Honestly, the 600-700 dollars would be better spent on things that will actually make you go faster (or quite frankly, keep you going at all), but thats just me.

Mark Twain once wrote: "I bought my wife flowers the other day, but it didn't improve her cooking."

Don't buy flowers for your car, at least until her cooking improves ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I agree with bII. I would rather have a sleeper that takes em by surprise than attract attention. It's more fun that way. Other drivers tend to make conclusions based upon what they see, but the eyes can decieve. Especially when they see my tail lights go by....

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
Personally, the simplicity of the B12 is what attracts me. there are a lot of little things you can do to change up the looks without busting your budget (or adding a bunch on useless weight) I still say, if you are going to spend the $500-$700 on one thing, make it a decent set of wheels and tires. It will do wonders for your bling factor, and make the car a whole lot more fun to drive.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I couldn't agree more!
I spent a total of $500 on my wheel/tire combo. What a difference!
That's just going to the 14" wheel size.
I'm in process of building enough cash to go either 15" or 16" wheels (haven't decided yet).
After that comes the upgraded swaybar, springs/shocks, then paint job.
I also like the "sleeper" style, besides, the body kit is just that much more snow to push out of the way in the winter :)
Not to mention speed bumps and the oh-so-annoying potholes.
I see WAY too many torn up and cracked front air dams around here just because of that.
Then when you're following someone with a super low car and they have to go over a pebble in the road, they slow down to like 2mph. Very aggravating.
OK, rant over :)

·
Viva el iPod
1,232 Posts
YES! Tire are perhaps the best modification you can do to ANY car for the money. You go faster, brake sooner, and grip better. I have Azenis on my 14in Sport Coupe wheels (IIRC they cost me about 40 a tire). World of difference. I can't imagine how much better it would have been with even better rubber.

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
If you want a body kit you will probally either have to look into factory nissan kits from abroad or see about having one custom made or spliced together there is alot of room to work with on the b12 but not alot of aftermarket support. and you must forgive these guys they like to go fast not look good to each there own I am just happy to see a nissan being modded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts