Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Is that what you're trying to do? Put [I M G] [/I M G] (without the spaces) around the URL for your images. Looks like that link doesn't work however.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts

I think the front end looks good...the rear however....well...not too fond. :)

V

·
0 Posts
Not too shabby...

I like a lot. Thats a totally unique color and the CF hood works well. The kits been done before ( ;) ) but theres a reason why its so popular. Ive never been a fan of the VIP grills and those lights might work better in black housings, but those wheels wrap it all up nicely. I wouldnt mind the Saleen wing so bad if it werent for the frenched plate throwing off all the lines. All in all, big thumbs up from me, (not that you cared or asked), and an A+ for originality. Not easy to do with so little parts to choose from. :cool:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nice ride.. i wish i had the money to make mine look wild. ( damn college) . i plan on doing R34 headlight with HID systems. and leave my back side alone but with a new rear. prob a Combat front bumper and side skirts off the extreme kit or the drift.. not sure yet. gettin 17 " rims and Yokohoma Parada Spec 2 tires. aluminum wing and SR20DET motor added with NOS kit etc.. jes no money.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
THATS IT!!!! If I c 1 more person with my Extreme kit that I dont even have yet-----Im gonna go CRAZY yo...........

OK OK Im calm now Twisted U got yourself a ILL ride---color is original, LUV the rims- and hood and rear views all blend in nicely,

BUT thats not the basic Extreme rear end RIGHT???

Z

·
0 Posts
i like the car and i must say... ive driven my sentra in that exact spot where you have taken those pictures being that im from decatur...

·
Registered
672 Posts
wow man thats one sweet 200, it looks kinda like what i wanted to do with my sentra, minus the crooked liscnese plate:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts