Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Will work for beer
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm setting things up for Maxus 2005, and I'm trying to drum up interest for a road course event at Texas World Speedway the Friday before the meet.

cost will be $180 for FOUR HOURS of track time.
I'd like to keep it in the Maxima family, but I need to come up with 30+ cars, so I don't see that happening... I'd still like to see a Nissan badge on the car, but at this point I need the spots filled so if you want to bring a Honda or even a Hyundai you're welcome to come if you pay the $180.

Anyone want to go?

· Will work for beer
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He said he'd take care of all of that part- it's in the $180 per driver.

Jack said he's set aside the day already, but hadn't put it in stone yet...
I'll give him a call and see if he wants to take the money now, then we'll figure something out from there.

· Will work for beer
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I need paying bodies at the track right now. :)

Bahern, this is one of those club days he mentioned, but when I talked to Jack last week, he said there was no other clubs planned to go that day... So we have to make the 45 car minimum to get him to open the gates... he's gotta make payroll and etc so I can't blame him. sucks for us if we can't come up with the minimum number of people though.

So basicalyl let anyone you know that may want to come out. as long as they're willing to pay the $180 and have a safe car that won't leak oil in front of me or blow up on the front straight, then I don't care what kind of car it is. :)

· Will work for beer
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Got in touch with Jack Turner today and he sent me over the entry form..
http://mattblehm.com/maxus/TWS_App.doc

If you need to stay in town the night before the event, I've set aside a block of rooms at the Manor House Inn.
call 800-231-4100 and ask for Jerry or just mention the Maxus 2005 event or block 'CGMB#1' so they can get the discount in the computer and mark your name on the list.

Also, I would appreciate if you would shoot me an email and let me know once you've sent in the entry form, just so I can keep a rough count myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.