Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 Skyline R32 in great condition, no problems or damage. It has 85,000 miles. It has a canadian title with all the custom forms and such. What would something like this be worth? Ill post pictures later.

·
Registered
630 Posts
well you need to be more clear on what it is..

saying an 1993 skyline r32 is not nearly enough info

is it a GTS a GTS-T a GTS-4 or a GTR

does it have aftermarket modifications?

how long have you had it?

is it auto or manual?

pics pics pics

is it canadian certified? ie does it have DOT headlights, 3rd brake light, front and rear side marker lights/reflectors, does it have DOT compliant tires. is the front windsheidl AS1 or AS2 rated and marked glass?

also is it 85000 miles or kms, as that makes a huge difference... im guess you meant 85000 kms since that is the unit of messurement that japan uses...

definetly need more info from ya before i can suggest a price :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its a GTS-T its bone stock besides a turbo timer (big deal) and its a manual transmission. I have all kinds of paper work from when it was legal in canada and now it has been imported to the U.S and the previous owner didnt go about doing the paper work. I got the car on trade for a motorcycle

It has 85k miles not KM I will post up pictures but it is pretty much cherry and is suppper clean inside looks new. I am a motorcycle guy that builds bikes and dont know what I have gotten into. I have to take a trip to my dmv to see what they have to tell me about getting a title.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts