Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Re: Re: I'm in!

BORNGEARHEAD said:

Sounds good.

For anybody who wants to go from South Central Wisconsin area, I am planning on everyone meeting at East Towne Mall parking lot and leaving at 10:00 a.m. East Towne Mall is right off of Interstate 90 on 151 (East Washington Ave.). I'll be there at 9:30a.m.It looks like it's about 128 miles to the Meet.
I'm there. I thought it was this Sat. for some reason so the car will be done for sure now! East Towne is kinda big. Where exactly?

Were any of you at the last meet?

· Registered
25 Posts
Shanglin said:
I'll try to make it with you guys although it would be easier for me to go from here (milw.) Its cool to know we have Nissan people here in WI
It's a bit out of my way to stop in Madison first but only 10 minutes or so, not an hour!!:D My boss' son is coming too in a red '91 SE-R with white wheels and the loudest exhaust you ever heard (converted him to Nissan myself - he was gonna buy a probe). Seeya all there!

BORNGEARHEAD - If Tim ever leaves Lancaster lemme know. I want his job!! (I know Gene's never going anywhere!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.