Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you at and what do you drive? Does anyone know of any events or car shows coming up for this summer? I live in Madison and just finished tech school. I now work at a Nissan dealership here in town.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in Madison, too - live on the westside.
I have a '93 se-r w/ some mods.
Which dealership do you work at?
2 of my brothers have se-r's too, both '91.
One lives near Marshfield and the other near Cambridge.

There were some events planned on sr20deforum, but it
seems to be down. A BBQ near Chicago, and a few people
went to Great Lakes dragway last Friday.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's nice to see I'm not the only one from Wi. I just started working for Jon Lancaster Nissan about 3 wks. ago. I think I actually talked to you before on the sr20deforum. I went to tech school down in Norman, OK and finished in May. Have you gone down to East Wash at all? I used to cruise down there quite a bit when I had my 97 Se-r. It sounds like there are a lot of guys in the Milwaukee area with sr20's. If you hear of anything going on let me know. I'll do the same.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you guys planning on going down to the meet in Illinois on July 20th? I'm going to see if I can't get a couple of sr20 guys that I know here in Madison area to go. It sounds like it is going to be big. Hopefully I will have my wheels by then. We could all meet up and cruise down there.

S

·
0 Posts
I live near Nekoosa(near the center of WI), I drive a Ford Probe currently, but looking into buying a 91-94 Sentra SE-R.
I am eager to get into a AutoX once things in my life straighten out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in!

I pray my car will be out of the body shop by Sat. so I can go. Leaving from Lake Mills so I'll meet you all in Madison. Where and when?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: I'm in!

Altimat said:
I pray my car will be out of the body shop by Sat. so I can go. Leaving from Lake Mills so I'll meet you all in Madison. Where and when?
Sounds good.

For anybody who wants to go from South Central Wisconsin area, I am planning on everyone meeting at East Towne Mall parking lot and leaving at 10:00 a.m. East Towne Mall is right off of Interstate 90 on 151 (East Washington Ave.). I'll be there at 9:30a.m.It looks like it's about 128 miles to the Meet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Re: I'm in!

BORNGEARHEAD said:

Sounds good.

For anybody who wants to go from South Central Wisconsin area, I am planning on everyone meeting at East Towne Mall parking lot and leaving at 10:00 a.m. East Towne Mall is right off of Interstate 90 on 151 (East Washington Ave.). I'll be there at 9:30a.m.It looks like it's about 128 miles to the Meet.
I'm there. I thought it was this Sat. for some reason so the car will be done for sure now! East Towne is kinda big. Where exactly?

Were any of you at the last meet?

·
Registered
24 Posts
This thread died quick. I guess I'll do an inner and outer lap around East Towne and look for Nissans before I hit the road.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Altimat said:
This thread died quick. I guess I'll do an inner and outer lap around East Towne and look for Nissans before I hit the road.
Hey, we are meeting at East Towne on the Sears side and leaving at 10:00 am. There is a guy from 300 club going with and two guys from the Maxima.org going with and a few guys from around here. I don't know how many more are going. Be cool to have an Altima with the pack. Make sure you look for us and cruise down with us. The meet is at Busse Woods south now.

S

·
0 Posts
I'll try to make it with you guys although it would be easier for me to go from here (milw.) Its cool to know we have Nissan people here in WI

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shanglin said:
I'll try to make it with you guys although it would be easier for me to go from here (milw.) Its cool to know we have Nissan people here in WI
It's a bit out of my way to stop in Madison first but only 10 minutes or so, not an hour!!:D My boss' son is coming too in a red '91 SE-R with white wheels and the loudest exhaust you ever heard (converted him to Nissan myself - he was gonna buy a probe). Seeya all there!

BORNGEARHEAD - If Tim ever leaves Lancaster lemme know. I want his job!! (I know Gene's never going anywhere!)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BORNGEARHEAD - If Tim ever leaves Lancaster lemme know. I want his job!! (I know Gene's never going anywhere!) [/B][/QUOTE]

That's funny. I think they will both be there for a while. See ya on Saturday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts