Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I live in Queen Anne, but I drive a B13 (we're pretty cool too :) ). Talk to 1CLNB14 - he's got a freaking nice white Sentra. There's also Sean's teammate Jason (who doesn't post on the board) with a DE-T-powered 200SX.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Waaaaaaasssssuuuuup!

My car is going through some changes, and does not see the road as much as it use to. After dropping a bunch of $$ into the car, it was a smart move to buy a daily driver.

I have a 99 Sentra GXE LE with some mods.
Sam already mentioned Jason and his 200SX

There are some other ones as well
Nollan has a DET powered B14 200SX
Jake has a DET powered B13 Sentra
Mike (Scorchin200SX) has a B14 200SX with a bunch of custom work
Matt B. (squeezinSE) has a nice white 98 Sentra SE

Jarreds B14 200SX was rearended today, and it sounds like it might be totaled.

I've seen many others around, but have only really met the people above.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Odiedogcx said:
Anyone in the seattle/tacoma area want skyline parts ?

What is the cost of the R33 GT-R front turn signals? The ones that fit in the front bumper.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Odiedogcx said:
its like 200.00 for headlights/corners
No, not the headlights, the turnsignals that are in the lower section of the front bumper.

See the amber circles in the black housing in the bumper....

sorry about taking this so far off topic :D

O

·
0 Posts
i dont have those, sorry. But if you wanted to see what i did have, you could stop by and see, the shop is located in Tacoma .. i have 2 skyline clips, which are R32's, and i have a few other R32 headlights/corners. let me know.

B

·
0 Posts
I live in Olympia... my 1997 200sx Se-r just sits in the garage though..
it's being prepped for scca club rally racing..
my daily driver is a Subaru Impreza WRX...

D

·
0 Posts
I live in Puyallup. I'm buying a 91' Sentra E with intake, exhaust, it's lowered, he started custom interior blue, the car is silver, but i'm getting a paint job for it soon too, yea and i got nice rims for it too. maybe we can meet up once i get my car in january, while learning how to drive stick, lol. peace

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
squeezinSE said:
Yeah...been gone for awhile now, cheaper rent allowing for more mods;)
I hear that! We are moving in March, and I hope to be in the same situation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im in the Seattle area as well......Lake City. Hey sorry Sean, I havent had a chance to get in contact with you. Ive been really busy with school and work...im in my last year of college. I hope to meet you and your Nismo crew though, as well as other Nismos out there!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
nismo736 said:
Im in the Seattle area as well......Lake City. Hey sorry Sean, I havent had a chance to get in contact with you. Ive been really busy with school and work...im in my last year of college. I hope to meet you and your Nismo crew though, as well as other Nismos out there!
Yea, I see you almost everyday!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts