Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1644 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sacramento here!!!

KdudL said:
Im from sac...just a stones throw away!!
tho not from that area, i go up and down the state myself aswell. passed by visalia all the time

jr

·
Registered
29 Posts
was in fresno yesterday

I would have hit you guys up but I was there to take care of personal stuff. Maybe next time. If you see a Red SE-R debadged. Honk or flash your lights and I'll pull over.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Re: was in fresno yesterday

ochiocho said:
I would have hit you guys up but I was there to take care of personal stuff. Maybe next time. If you see a Red SE-R debadged. Honk or flash your lights and I'll pull over.
well if ur ever in the pomona area then i will try 2 look for u.. promise you wont kill me ok :D

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
b13nissan said:
I was in Visalia lastnight and saw a lowered B15...It was nice to see another nissan considering we're in honda valley j/k!
LMao, thats about right. But dont forgett all them damn chopped up s-10's everywhere. There like genital crabs, all it takes is one. Next thing you know, there fooking everywhere.

·
Registered
71 Posts
fresno right here... you guys can check out my car personally in VISALIA at RAVER MOTORSPORTS...

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Where exactlly in Visalia is that? I have never heard of that shop. BUt i dont frequent the speed shops that often. HOw ofen are you there?

·
Registered
71 Posts
wow!!! you've never heard of RaVer Motorsports??? they are the only shop i would personally trust in all of the central valley... the owners, VERNON and PATTY, have been nissan techs for over who knows how many years... VERNON and PATTY both own high powered 300zxs and i believe VERNON's first car was the classic 510...

oh... directions... :D don't know the exact street because i'm not from visalia, but when i come from fresno i take the ben maddox exit... head north... i drive pass main and i believe goshen... turn left on douglas... it is the street between a UNITED RENTALS and green car wash place... the address is 810 E. DOUGLAS...

i will be there tomorrow as a matter of fact... early in the morning cause we have to change the oil pan from my brother's se-r... i'm currently in POMONA, which is located in southern california, going to school so i don't have time to go to the shop...

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Right on,. What time tomorrow? ill be out and about, i will stop by. Just tell me a time and ill be there. Hopefully i will have my custom made Cai in.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i'm leaving FRESNO at maybe 8:30 to 9am ish so maybe i'll be at the shop by 10am...

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Right on. Ill see you there then. Ill be around about 10:30 'ish. Hey do you have aim or icq My aim name is nostrodomas23 and my icq is 157437027.

1 - 20 of 1644 Posts