Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have some free time and want to lend some advice on my swap? (future swap)? anyone going to firebird?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Yeah, I'll be going to firebird hopefully the beginning of october for SCO nights there

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sco

im gonna try to make it, gotta tough schedule though, school, work, how much does it cost to get in?

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Re: sco

toxxin said:
im gonna try to make it, gotta tough schedule though, school, work, how much does it cost to get in?
Its like $15 to race and like $10 to watch per person. Gates open around 6:30'ish.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who did your turbo, do you know anything about Spec V.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
toxxin said:
who did your turbo, do you know anything about Spec V.
Import Gayhouse, I mean, Powerhouse did the swap that turned out like crap. Its the stock T25 turbo on there. I don't know anything about the Spec V, but if you want to know more about turboing the spec v check out this thread.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
13 secs doesnt sound like crap to me, but i'll take your word for it , no plans to boost yet, wife'll kill me. gonna stay NA, that way she wont know the diff. I've heard o those guys (impt pwrhse) but nvr anything special. I drive a wht SpecV w/konig toxxins, red & wht SPECV banner, holla if you see me

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
LOL...no, I work for Cox Communications bro...Ive seen your car..my wife works at Amex...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh thats cool does she know me? did i talk to you once in the parkin lot? I think ispoke to a guy in a blk nissan.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
I dont remember talking to you.but Keith used to work there awhile back..hes gotta black 2000 sentra...I dunno if she knows you or not.what department you work in..?

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
well.I live over here..24th ave and greenway....I really dont cruise..Im pretty busy.work, kid, buyin a house..etc...what part of the valley you live in..?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
luke afb, my wife is still in tha af. im doin the same xcpt im not buyin a house, gotta kid , school, work thats my life.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
LOL..Im buying in Surprise...so Ill be out there pretty close in mid January..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts