Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya, so I am in Colleyville for the Holidays and therefore won't be able to have my ONE buddies up in OKC to help me out with this, lol.

So, I figured I would give this a shot this week but after reading some of the how-to threads and about 5 other threads on the coolant flush on maxima.org, I was hoping that someone down here might have done it on a 5th gen Max and could help me out tomorrow or some other time this week since the weather looks like its gonna be pretty nice.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
80 Posts
S00NR1 said:
Ya, so I am in Colleyville for the Holidays and therefore won't be able to have my ONE buddies up in OKC to help me out with this, lol.

So, I figured I would give this a shot this week but after reading some of the how-to threads and about 5 other threads on the coolant flush on maxima.org, I was hoping that someone down here might have done it on a 5th gen Max and could help me out tomorrow or some other time this week since the weather looks like its gonna be pretty nice.

Thanks guys.
it's a one man job - and it's really easy to do.... what part were you un sure about?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one thing in particular, but a general rule I go by is when working on a car and performing a service for the first time, it couldn't hurt having someone who has done it before to help out. I guess I will just go ahead and give this a shot myself........nothin else to do today anyway. I am going to run up to Toyota of Grapevine and buy some Toyota Red coolant and then on to Wal-Mart for about 10 gallons of distilled water for the flush.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.