Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ust checking to see if anyone on this lives in southern Ohio. In the part of the state I live in nissans are a rare beast, but I do see a few Sentras here and there. My mo has the only '01 Maxima in town, though. People don't even know what it is. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
anyone here in southern ohio?

hey, i live north of cincinnati, and drive an red 200sx se-r, if you want to get a nissan meet together,post back later....

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) I went to college in Athens. Much fun times, if I remember right. :p If I'd had my sentra a couple years back, it' have been even more fun times. Didn't someone say college girls like Sentras? :p

L

·
0 Posts
athens

sweet man where are you at now? i live about 15 min. from athens. lil place called meigs county.

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in highland County, now. About an hour and a half from Athens. In Hillsboro. Actually, outside of hillsboro, out in the boonies, but you get the drift, anyway.

L

·
0 Posts
yea yea i know where that is. i think. near chilacothie? sweet man we will have to meet up some time

Q

·
0 Posts
i live in columbus ohio,i have a 96 200 se-r only about 4 others in columbus would like to talk to more people w/se-r's:)

·
Registered
55 Posts
i live north of cincinnati, i got an '96 200sx se-r, if you want to try to get together, post back..

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have an SE-R, but I test drove one this weekend, does that count for anything? It was a fun car, but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
EWWWWW staties!!!!

Akron OH, here.. about an hour from cleveland.. lets all get together nismo freaks!.. lol.. i wanna meet up with all you.. i have a ga16de.. no sr20 carried in this b14.. but email me.. we will all meet up.. possibly get a club goin? yeah right.. but it would be cool.. Travis..

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The hell's wrong with staties? :D

That works for me. I work nights, so I'm free during the day/evening. Just need to make sure I get my sleep before work.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
staties can eat my ass

:D :cool: :)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
but seriously/...

i want to talk to people with sentras and nissans.. lets all get together as soon as possable.. email me.. call me .. write to me.. someone contact me im in akron ohio.. lets all chat and talk shit.. Trav

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in Columbus and I drive a 95 200sx SER. There are a few of us here but not very many. I see one every now and then. Its better that way. All I ever see is hondas and they suck.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Re: The hell's wrong with staties? :D

97sentragxe said:
That works for me. I work nights, so I'm free during the day/evening. Just need to make sure I get my sleep before work.

ohhh.. it didnt quote your "The hells wrong with staties?" but anyways.. i wanted to respond with.. SUPERTROOPERS.. now they! are some staties.. lol:D

·
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shit.
I saw Supertroopers. I didn't know whether to laugh, or what. I'd be fired if I did a few of the things that happened in that movie, you can count on it. :)

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
oh my god! its a statie.. gun it!

i didnt know you were a statie!. i never put two and two together.. thats sweet.. can i ask you questions.. like.. do staties enjoy their crusiers and have fun with them sometimes.. are you an ohio statie? and are strobes legal on the road if they are used for hazards or turnsignals.. IF PROPERLY COLORED... Ex. front yellow.. and back red???? and is it illeagal in the state of ohio to have blue neons? under the chasie? if you could answer these i would apreciate it.. and ...............

IS THERE ANYONE IN OHIO WHOM WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP???
Travis

1 - 20 of 33 Posts