Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from the NH area? If you are, are there any shops around here that will install aftermarket parts and do custom exhaust work. The only place I have ever gone to is Pep boys and I don't know enough about the local garages to trust them with my car and money.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Im "posted" in northern NH right now. Where are you? The shop I work at does custom exhaust, and we would put AM parts on if you wanted. Give me a holla.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey guys..im a 200sx se-r owner from concord/durham...ill be living in durham in about a week and a half. i do a lot of my own installs, but am also curious about a reputable installation shop

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool, so do I, if you've ever had your car up there I wonder if its the one i see and want all the time ;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an on campus permit at the gables, so that's where my car is at, but it's nothin special, 90 sentra xe, all stock except speaker system.

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
hey guys, i'm in Maine. i got a 93xe limited edition (i have no idea what exactly is so limited about it, maybe its the paint color).

i was wondering if there were any clubs in the area? do you guys go to the Oxford VIP car show?

I

·
0 Posts
yeah

yeah, i live on the coast of nh... hampton to be exact. I just thought i'd throw out that i'm selling a 93 sentra xe with rims intake and system... it has 100k miles... runs nicely... but yeah... i'm planning on buying an se-r, so if anyone wants a car that would be good for a swap, i have one

N

·
0 Posts
I'm in Keene, NH. Got a 2001 Sentra SE, with PP, HS CAI, Custom Exhaust (2.5" mandrel bent), 20% tint. Going to get HS header soon.

C

·
0 Posts
I'm in Methuen, MA right now, but am moving to Concord at the end of the month.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: yah..i live off campus

jlpearl said:
i hav a black 95 200sx se-r
kybs
gc coilovers and camber plates
17 rims
custom exhaust
way too much A/V stuff
etc.

i live off campus in durham so i can have it
hey- are you Josh??

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: oh ya...

jlpearl said:
i remember, did you ever get a grill?? do you do much car stuff, like go to the drags or nething?
i got the mesh- i never got around to putting it in yet.
you think you could give me a hand with it sometime, if it's not too much to ask?
I was gonna go to some drags at epping just to watch, but I've been kinda busy with all kinds of stuff this half of year.
And besides- the car is only an automatic 1.6- I might as well save up for a better vehicle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts