Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im debating on selling my 91 240 for a camaro or keeping the 240 right now shes down gettin a rebuilt motor and a brand new coat of paint...

Now my question is does anyone have a modded ka24de? i dont have the knowladge to do a motor swap i hate messing aorund with wirinrg and whatnot and i figured sinde i have a brand new motor y not jus mod it. i dont need alot but is it possible to get into maybe 13s on a ka24de? thanks guys let me know. aslo my car is a 5-speed

·
Registered
104 Posts
use the search engine and look for turbo kas alot of people like to turbo there kas there ben thousands od discussions about them do a bit of research before you do it however as there is alot you need to know when it coems to turboing that ka. Anothing thing thta may help is what are you hoping to set your car up for are you wanting a car thast a good lgith to lgiht racer auto x drifting there many difrent ways you can go or are jsut wanting a good alla round car that will get you from point A to ponit B and IF you felling crazy maybe even point C

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jus want a nice mid 13 to low 13 second street nissan prolyl jus stock suspension or some springs or somehtin nothin set up to drift or autox ive heard about turboing it but was told there is nothin for the 91 style motor?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Umm there are many things for Ka motors. Question is, is your 240sx a Ka24de or a Ka24e. I know my 90 is Ka24e which is the single overhead cam and I dont know if they make a turbo kit for it. Im sure they do but I dont want to look it up since I got my sr20 put in.

Id say you can get 13 1/4s with the turbo kit and some tuning.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
It's not hard to squeak 13 out of a dual cam KA at all. With LSD, a decent clutch, a turbo, some injectors, and a little management, you'll be pushing that easy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes its the ka24de... ive searched the internet quite a bit and have nto found a turbo kit for the 91-95? ka24des tho all ive found are for 95+ could anyone help me out there? thanks alot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts