Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...

was wondering if anyone has a second hand AC system...as in the condenser, compressor, hoses, housing and anything else...this is due to the car im planning to get doesnt have any and i would love an AC in there...and a quote from a mechanic in my place said it was $1250 new...something i dont wanna pay... please tell me how much u want for it or how i can get one...thanks in advance! :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what kinda car u got? i have a B13 and i plan on taking out my a/c. i dont recommend buying a used reciever/dryer or a used condensor. the receiver/dryer filters and drys the refridgerant and clogs with age and the condensor is a bitch to replace if you find out that its leaking. I have all the parts for the conversion but i recommend getting those 2 parts that i mentioned new.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna get....

hey there...

i am gonna get a 1994 sentra which has been swapped with a jdm sr20de...so i guess i am looking for a ser AC system...yea i can find the condenser and drier...how much u want for the rest? where are u? i guess shipping might cost me a bunch too but it will stil be cheaper than getting new parts....

thanks!

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
shoe said:
what kinda car u got? i have a B13 and i plan on taking out my a/c. i dont recommend buying a used reciever/dryer or a used condensor. the receiver/dryer filters and drys the refridgerant and clogs with age and the condensor is a bitch to replace if you find out that its leaking. I have all the parts for the conversion but i recommend getting those 2 parts that i mentioned new.
Will you be willing to help me out with a condensor? Man, it is so hot out here (DFW)! I wish my A/C was working. I don't have much to fix it :(

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A/C system wanted

I am also looking for a complete A/C system. I have a B13 and I am located in So CA. Any leads would be apreciated.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you can find a new receiver/dryer and condensor at any parts store. as for the rest of the set up, PM me your offers and zip code and ill let you know.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I have a compressor ready to ship in a box from my 1992 XE. I had only 25,000 miles on it when I pulled it off. I only wanted 100.00 for it, but its nogociable. I also have the condensor here if your want that. I will sell it for 50.00 or best offer. Let me know. Email me at [email protected].

Thanks Chris 92 classic

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the help...

hey guys...

thanks for all the help and offers...but i don't need it anymore as the guy who was supposed to sell me the car just dissappeared...he didn't email me or call or anything anymore... just left so i guess he was no interested or just pulling my leg...but thanks for all your offers and help...really appreciate it...sorry for the trouble...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts