Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just wanted to know if anyone on this site is from the toronto area and was also woundering if anyone has an NX2000 ...i just wanted to know where u buy ur parts from ...hard to find parts for an NX .. does parts off any other car fit the NX ...if anyone has info pls post back ..
thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
im from brampton, and go to school in scarborough :thumbdwn:

I frequent toronto, and also actually got kicked out of a bar yesterday (milwaukee's)

You need to check out standard auto wreckers in scarborough, they have a blue nissan 2000NX with 85something thousand kilometers on it. Also try Cooksville auto on hwy 89. Bit of a drive, but last time I was there, there were, i'd say, 5, 6 NX's and I think one was a 2000, maybe two.

I know there's a NX (1.6) there with exactly 85,020 Km on it cuz i took it's digital cluster out!! And im coming back for it's axle shafts. It's auto 1.6 just like my '93 sentra GXE.

·
Registered
42 Posts
whiptastic handling said:
hey guys i just wanted to know if anyone on this site is from the toronto area and was also woundering if anyone has an NX2000 ...i just wanted to know where u buy ur parts from ...hard to find parts for an NX .. does parts off any other car fit the NX ...if anyone has info pls post back ..
thanks
Not to be smart ass but did you go to the dealer. Their parts are more expensive but they are worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts