Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people wasup. I am looking for Nissan owners (specifically sentra owners) who wouldnt mind cruisin around and show the Honda/Acura owners wasup. I live in South El Monte (626 area code) and was just wondering how many people from around here wouldnt mind doing this sometime

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey tekno kid..

ill join ya..i liev about 20 minutes away from south el monte..

B

·
0 Posts
sup people,
i live in la..but head out to santa monica & pomona all the time..
ive been to the SER dyno meets b4..it was pretty cool...btw i have a maxima.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Teknokid said:
Well as we said b4 it is a GA16 meet but it is open to everyone so dont worry about having an Altima. The more the merrier.
Yup! The more the merrier. We would love to see some Altimas, Maximas, and whatever else there...its open to all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in the 909! If any of you guys want to hang out for a bit on Sunday, I'm gonna be working on my radiator hoses and flush if you wanna come wrench for a while. I'm gonna start pretty early because I need to be done by 4:00.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
can you make it Aug 2nd?

and also i would like to join you. i might need directions and a number or at least an address.

S

·
0 Posts
my car is white , droped on 15" black star rims w/ a polished lip,and exhaust. i never seen another car like mines so if u c it its me

S

·
0 Posts
coo martin where u at i might b able 2 swing by and chill. coo cause i need 2 change my driver side axle:)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
can you fix my altezzas for me martin... they got water in them and are all fogged up. me and Teknokid tried tinkering with it but didnt know how 2.

·
Registered
75 Posts
My bad guys, I didn't have a chance to get on the internet and check your replys out. I didn't even get a chance to work on my car. But I have to do a lot of stuff to my car before the track day on the 28th. So I'll be home around 4:00 all this week. If you guys need any help PM me or e-mail me off list.

Martin
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts