Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyways... Looks like we (I?) finally got a region. Rocky Mountain region sounds more like "Middle of nowhere region", but anyone else from this area?

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice!

Welcome EvilSE-R! Nice too see the another SE-R cruiser from UT. You're from Ogden? Do you have a black SE-R? Did you race SCCA autoX last year? If so, maybe you know me....

E

·
0 Posts
I wish no mine is Teal. I am out at RMR though. what color is yours. Next Fri I am draging the street leagals and hopefully Midnight drags if I can get in.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i guess i never met you before then.. Cool, this is even better. Mine is custom painted Carbon Black. It's the OEM color for BMW M3 and M5. My car runs nothing like that though. I was at the RMR last week.... My car ran horrible and I never want to do it again... haha.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hey YOS, It's Jason, we should get some of these Nissan guys to go with us to Logans Run next weekend. It will be a fun ride through the canyon. It should be a good car show even though you know there will be ricers there. Anyone interested let me know.

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know i'm interested ;)

sr20racer said:
Hey YOS, It's Jason, we should get some of these Nissan guys to go with us to Logans Run next weekend. It will be a fun ride through the canyon. It should be a good car show even though you know there will be ricers there. Anyone interested let me know.
I'll be there for sure... Let's go look at some rices.. I'll invite people for sure, since yeaterday's meet didn't even happen....

I went to the SCCA today... We missed you man, but it was fun.. There were almost no Nissans there though..... nnnnn....510, Z32, 280Z and Matt's S13... that's about it. It was still fun.. I beat the shit out of my car though. I thought my car was going to fall apart after 7 runs... but for some reason, it's still alive.. Oh, passenger seat came off. hahaha...
I gotta be really nice to my car now......:p

W

·
0 Posts
Hey guys... I guess I'm the first one here from the Maxima.org forum. Thanks Yosuke for dropping in and telling us about this. I'm excited about the posibilities of a Utah Nissan Club. Sounds like fun. Keep me posted about when you'll meet etc...

Thanks, Ryan

M

·
0 Posts
Hello

I'm from Maxima.org too, where Wilden came from.

We have a decent size maxima group that is pretty well established. 20 or so maximas... some modded out nicely, others that are stock right from the dealership. We have a meet being planned for late august...

Keep in touch, i'll keep posting in these forums... keep both groups updated as best as possible. We need to contact altima.net and see what kind of group they have in SLC there...

Sentras, maximas, altimas, 200, 280's... and some old Datsuns. LOL

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awesome

Welcome!! Nice to have you guys here. Yeah, I will defenitely keep in touch with you guys. I would like to check out your Maxima meet too.. I know a a few other Sentra/200SX people, 1 U13 Altima guy, and 1 R32 GT-R guy are willing to join the Nissan club. It will be a fun.

M

·
0 Posts
You know the guy, i think his name is tyler, who drives the black SKyline R-32 GT-R? Or what color is it?

W

·
0 Posts
Actually, his name is Daesuke I think.... Though I don't know if that's how it's spelled.... (Pronounced DISOOKAY)

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SLC Skyline

Yeah, Daisuke. hahaha.. good try though. As far as i know, that's the only Skyline here in SLC, unless the another guy bought the GT-R here... BTW, Daisuke's GT-R is black.

W

·
0 Posts
Dang, I wish I would have paid more attention in Japanese class in High school...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts