Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup, anyone here is from Bergen area?
Oh yeah, is there someone go by the name white96200sx ??
I would like to see how well my GA does against some one else's b14 or b13, anyone interested ? No pressure. :p

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yo Liang....dont you want to go up against my car? :D I dont mind driving over to Mahwah again....its a fun drive. :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey

andre said:
Yo Liang....dont you want to go up against my car? :D I dont mind driving over to Mahwah again....its a fun drive. :D
Actually man, if you come over here again, I will take you over to Seven Lake for a drive, lots of twists and turns, and we can do a little drag race at my company's parking lot.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Really??? You know I'm always up for a drive. I might come over one sunday. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see...

DryBoy said:
I'm from New York (state not city) about 35 minutes north of Jersey.
So what are you driving? Would you like to come to Mahwah one weekend?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Lets have a mini-meet one sunday people...before it gets icccccce cold and start snowing.

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
95 sentra gxe. I'm still working on it. Not to be taken out any time soon :) but maybe over the summer when I'm ready ;)
-James

·
0 Posts
Lucino200sx said:
Sup, anyone here is from Bergen area?
Oh yeah, is there someone go by the name white96200sx ??
I would like to see how well my GA does against some one else's b14 or b13, anyone interested ? No pressure. :p
I'm not from Bergen... Jersey City. But I go through Bergen just about every weekend (whether it's in my car or my girlfriend's is a different story). I'm not sure you'd want to go up against my modded B14 :p I had someone pull up next to me at a light a while back who was driving a 200SX SE and he said "hey, you're driving the same car as..." and the light turned green as I launched hard and thought to myself "no I'm not" At the next red light the guy's jaw was on the floor as he asked what I have done to the car ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bergen County here!

Hey Lucino,
Your car doesn't happen to be a white SE with Lucino markings and a Hot Shot License plate frame would it? I Think I saw you in the Allendale commerce bank. I made a comment on your car as you were walking out of the bank. Guess you don't rememember. I live in waldwick and drive a 94 se-r. But unfortunately I am in Korea working now. Otherwise I would mind taking the nissans up for a late night cruise at seven lakes.

Maybe I can meet up with ya when I get back to the states. But lately, I've been drinving these things around:

-Linus

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Linus,

Oh man, are you serious? That's awesome! Bring some pics back man.

Yeah, I remember you. It was last winter. When I was working at Wald Wick Autobody.

Definitely, let''s meet up one day once you get back.

Enjoy your time back in Korea. And I don't think you will get the chance to see the 007 movie there.

Lucino

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Bergen County here!

Ltrain said:
But lately, I've been drinving these things around:
You make it sound like a burden...LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts