Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
I live in Salinas, down by Monterey, and I'm always looking for local stuff. Everybody is in L.A. and that's just too far for me. Bay Area Represent!

·
Registered
139 Posts
BoOZtiN said:
yeaya! There has to be more people from the bay around here??
I used to live in the YAy area. Oakland that Is. until I moved to Orlando Florida. its nice but I still wanna move back though. Not back to Oakland but to some of the surrounding areas.

·
SE-R "Player"
145 Posts
BoOZtiN said:
Wheres all the frisco people at?? or Daly city?? San mateo??
There are a lot of Nissans here in NorCal.

Go to www. team-driven.net and check out the club site. There will be a meet this spring. It's called Freakmont, in Fremont. We will post here and direct folks to the Team Driven web site.

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
We should start a Central Coast Club because thats what we are not Nor-Cal but CC. In fact that makes a good club name "CC's" like in 2000cc's or CCC/ 3C's or CC Nissan. Ok I'm going crazy!

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
Hey Team-Driven, if you guys held some events here in the bay area I would be happy to come to an event or even join up. I got a 240......a 240 man!

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
Hey Team-Driven, Venom performance is looking to sponser teams and cars. You guys should consider it, it would be sweet. Hey N2 I live close by you, we should meet sometime or work on installs and stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.