Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
BoOZtiN said:
yeaya! There has to be more people from the bay around here??
I used to live in the YAy area. Oakland that Is. until I moved to Orlando Florida. its nice but I still wanna move back though. Not back to Oakland but to some of the surrounding areas.

·
SE-R "Player"
145 Posts
BoOZtiN said:
Wheres all the frisco people at?? or Daly city?? San mateo??
There are a lot of Nissans here in NorCal.

Go to www. team-driven.net and check out the club site. There will be a meet this spring. It's called Freakmont, in Fremont. We will post here and direct folks to the Team Driven web site.

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
We should start a Central Coast Club because thats what we are not Nor-Cal but CC. In fact that makes a good club name "CC's" like in 2000cc's or CCC/ 3C's or CC Nissan. Ok I'm going crazy!

·
SE-R "Player"
145 Posts
There will be our annual "Freakmont" meet in March in Fremont. Time and Date is yet to be determined. so go to the website and check our up coming events.

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
Hey Team-Driven, Venom performance is looking to sponser teams and cars. You guys should consider it, it would be sweet. Hey N2 I live close by you, we should meet sometime or work on installs and stuff.

·
Registered
66 Posts
We're planning a meet a pretty big meet in Sacramento in February. And, as Q said, we're also planning another meet out in Fremont.

N2nismO said:
i hope you like long drives.
:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
kellen_wynn said:
Hey N2 I live close by you, we should meet sometime or work on installs and stuff.
if you need help anytime hit me up. i dont frequent these forums much anymore, or any others for that matter. ive been a little pre-occupied with xbox live. i will most likely be going to the meet in feb, if you want to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts