Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to buy a set of headers quickly and all the websites i have gone to are on backorder or they dont exist......basically i dont want to deal with ebay or with incompetent sales staff, so if anyone has had a successful buying of hearders, please tell me where i can go to get them in my hands in a hurry. or if anyone knows where i can get some weapon r headers(they arent manufacturing more for another couple months.....)

thanks

·
Registered
485 Posts
check the classifieds. There is at least one hotshot header running around. Dont think he sold it yet. there is also a HS cold air intake.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i will have a hs cai and hs header for the ga16de for sale in a few months.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I bought a Weapon R from Auto Car Performance Parts | Auto Accessories | Aftermarket Auto Parts recently. Hotshot no longer makes the 1.6 header and the one in the classified sold long ago. I made an offer for it but was too late. Make a deal with LIUSPEED if possible but if you really need one now weapon R is second best choice.

EDIT: Oops, I just checked the site and they appear to be on back order. I guess I got one of the last ones.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I bought an obx from a member here recently but have not had a chance to install it yet. The quility is real nice though. Iwill need to make asmall adjustment to the egr tube to install but other than that it's a nice piece. I think he got it from a guy on e-bay? Anyone know where to get a reasonable exhaust syatem for a 96 Sentra?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, i ordered some ssautochrome ones but considering they havent came in for a couple of weeks and they havent sent any shipping info i think i am going to try and cancel my order adn order maybe some pacesetters cause i need em now!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i jsut went by the consensus view on alot of past posts concerning header quality, but i got a set of pacesetters coming in the mail right now. As for the rest of the exhuast i know i am going to buy a catback for the 2.0L when i get money for it. Soon i am going to put in a polk audio sub, 6X9's, and kenwood components, already got the dual-din dvd....its a slow workup....

·
Registered
86 Posts
dudes obx is like the leader in part made for our cars, they make basically all of the parts availible for the ga16.... they make intakes, headers, radiator hoses, spark plug wires and a few othe misc thinhgs i basically would go with them for anything really... imo

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
obx and all them use the hot shot generation 1 designs. basically replicated it exactly.

i have the original hot shot headers which produce more power and quality is better than the OBX.

the only thing with the obx is the material they use are cheaper and the header walls are actually thinner.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Who has the cheapest cat back performance exhaust? It's not that I want cheap but 450.00 dollars for a little pipe is craxy!I want to do a test pipe and replace the tiny exhaust but the money these companies want is way out of control!! Anyone have asource on the East Coast? I found one company on Flea Bay that had a decent price but after shipping from Cali it was rediculouse to.........

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
schoust best exhaust is stromung or there is another one on the s20forum.com i dont remember.

for the GA16DE it best that you build a custom one with 2 inch mandrel bent pipe.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i went to stromung's website and there is no indication that they make nissan exhuast, do they custom make them on order specs? or not where do u get one, ebay? what is the price range on a catback stromung?

thanks

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yeah you have to call and special request it. tell them you saw it in the NPM magazine on Mike Youngs 200SX SE

stromung is not cheap but it is SUPERB quality and sound.

you can also try to contact greg vogel at Gspec.com

tell him liuspeed sent ya hell take good care of you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Check on ebay for the exhaust, i did a search for stromung and found someone selling the 2in catback for a sentra for about 285 with shipping, thats like half the price of new-sorry, the exhaust was new in the box, never installed. Also check with pacesetter, they do make a cat back exhaust for our cars as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts