Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a place that is not too expensive and can replace my water pump. Can anyone reccommend any places to do it.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
How soon you looking to get it done? I won't have time to touch it for about a week or so, but I can get one it once I get some other stuff caught up.
I'll be roughly half what a regular mechanic will charge.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matt93SE said:
How soon you looking to get it done? I won't have time to touch it for about a week or so, but I can get one it once I get some other stuff caught up.
I'll be roughly half what a regular mechanic will charge.
can you pm me with quote? I'm really not in a rush but it should only take one day right?

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
turbo-maxima said:
can you pm me with quote? I'm really not in a rush but it should only take one day right?
should just take one day. the fun part is that I haven't done it before so it'll take a bit longer than someone who's got some experience.
still shouldn't take more than a day.
basically, I just charge $35/hour until it's done. most of the time I don't even charge the full time either, as there's stuff that happens that isn't your deal (spend 1/2 hr looking for a certain tool that someone 'borrowed', looking up junk in the fsm, etc)..

anyway, that should give you a ballpark of how long it will take.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts