Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the changes for the SE-R/Spec V for 2003 model year? Any mechanical changes? Any options with the interior/ext. colors. I think it would look better if interior matched the exterior. I think the red (or burnt orange/ lava or whatever they called it) and black only looked good in a red, black, or silver car. But I like the idea. just needs more choices.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I KNOW THEY MODIFIED THE TRANSMISSION. BUT THATS ALL I KNOW SO FAR. I THINK THEY WINDED OUT 1ST AND 2ND GEAR AND MADE IT SHIFT ALOT SMOOTHER. UNFORTUANTELY FOR US WITH THE 2002'S. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS CAR!

J

·
0 Posts
Yellow is available and they are NOT color coordinating the seats. I forgot witch color they are going to be, the dealer told me and I forgot. I would speculate but then I'd get flamed for spreading dirty rumors.

·
Registered
674 Posts
In 2003 the Spec-V is going to have silver/black interior. It is going to have a longer 1st gear and I think 3rd. There is also going to be yellow for an exterior color. The 2003 is supposed to have a much better trans and it gets a different ecu program.

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if it has new ecu, are there any increase in power/torque? a higher redline?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts