Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to do some experimenting on the car to get this thing to stop plowing through the corners.. I'm looking for springs in the 450-550lb/in rate, 8" long...

I currently have 450 front, 350 or 375 rear...
want to bump the fronts up to 500 or 550 and the rears up to 450 or 500.

If possible, I'd like to just rent/borrow them and see how the car feels.. if I figure out something I like, then either buy them off you, or just buy new ones..

Anybody willing to help me out? :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
My friend has a set from a b13, I cant remember any of the details, all i know is they wernt made for our car, it took some modification to get them on. (I.e. grinding the tabs off of the shock cylinder so the sleeve would clear it, boring out the upper retainer cups, to fit over the shock shaft, seperating the upper spring cup from the shock mount, otherwise it lifted the car....lol)....i dont know what he wants, but im sure it would include the mangled upper mount, since he got new ones when he got his AGX's, youe can even have the 3 month old OEM shocks if you want 'em.

they drop it plenty, but the ride is very hash. e-mail me.

[email protected]

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I made it very clear what I'm looking for, and neither of those are it.
I'm simply looking for coilover springs themselves, since I don't like the ones I have. no need to frankenstein a new kit or anything- I've already done that work. I just need stiffer springs.

Afcoils, Hypercoils, Eibach ERS, something to that effect.
2.5" diameter, 8" long, 450-550 lb/in.

If you don't know what that means, then you probably can't help me. Thanks for trying though. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts