Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't been to the track in a few years it seems, but went to ennis a few weeks ago. My friend has a pretty quick Titan with some boltons and wanted to see what she'd run. 14.6 @ 95mph on stock tires -- not bad.

I'd like to take the pad out there, was seein if anybody wanted to go

· Registered
252 Posts
All the time. I run MSR, ECR and TWS a lot with various clubs. I am also a member of ECR. While I am over in England, I plan to take excursions to Rockingham, Brands Hatch and Silverstone.

· Registered
518 Posts
friday nights you run unlimited for $15 it aint bad. pulled a 14.5 last friday with unproper track preporation lol. next time will be next month so stay tuned for when we can get everyone together again. but usually just me carlos and charles goes. so you're welcome to come also with us next month.

· Registered
73 Posts
friday nights you run unlimited for $15 it aint bad. pulled a 14.5 last friday with unproper track preporation lol. next time will be next month so stay tuned for when we can get everyone together again. but usually just me carlos and charles goes. so you're welcome to come also with us next month.

You still haven't answered my questions ;). I used to go out there in my earlier years, but waiting in line for an hour to make a few seconds of a pass wasn't worth it. I wouldn't mind so much if I were able to watch the cars go while I'm waiting.

· Registered
518 Posts
You still haven't answered my questions ;). I used to go out there in my earlier years, but waiting in line for an hour to make a few seconds of a pass wasn't worth it. I wouldn't mind so much if I were able to watch the cars go while I'm waiting.
not too much of a wait. if it were that long i wouldnt go back haha but its usually no more than a 5 minute wait but usually less. as long as nobody spills any of their jizz on the track its not long at all

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I ran the Maxipad after swappin from SSAC to CattMan Headers --Hit 13.9x's 4 times and alot of 14.0x's all between 100.X-101.Xmph. They made me borrow a helmet, lol. My friend's Titan w/ boltons hit 14.09 @ 95mph on street tires -- 1.9X 60ft!!

Clutch was pretty crappy, original w/ 110k on the car FTL! Couldn't get a very good launch, 60fts were on the highside of 2.2X and some 2.3Xs :( So I ordered an exedy oem clutch which arrived yesteday. Going to try and install it this weekend w/ my brother as long as I don't get called into work. I also ordered a Megan CatBack exhaust, but found out its on back order for 3-4 weeks! So I cancelled the order, dunno what to order instead. Need suspension BADDDDD. Gonna try to run the pad again after we get the clutch on. Was thinking about gettin her dyno'd today too @ HPP, anybody interested?

· Registered
252 Posts
Probably the worst thing about being in the UK for a few months is not getting my track time in. My US mates are getting 3 days of driving in this weekend as the PCA DE and Club Race, I've had to be creative in finding ways to get my driving.

Today, I am at Silverstone Raceway doing a few lapping sessions. Yes, the same Silverstone as where the F1 British GP will be at in 7 weeks. It has been raining all day, so the track isn't just wet; there are puddles all over the track. It was still a lot of fun. I ran the 2 mile Southern F1 Test Circuit in an Exige S. The Southern Circuit is about 60% of the circuit the F1 cars will run. It was a lot of firsts this morning: the first time I have driven this circuit, the first time I have driven an Exige and the first time I have drive a RHD stick (very awkward for me). I was pretty fast anyways and got high markets. I have a couple wet lap pics I am bringing back.

I am very surprised by the Exige, coming out of driving 911's. It is a lot easier to drive. At neutral throttle it is perfectly neutral. At heavier throttle it understeers. It definitely isn't as fast, but it is much easier to control. It is a pain to get in and out of. It has very high sills and a low roof. There isn't a such thing as just jumping in. You go in 1 leg, bum, other leg and then bend your head forward to kiss your knees. It is the only car I have been in where you have to move the seat all the way back to get in or out.

This afternoon, I will be drivng a Renault Touring car and an open wheeler (bathtub with a steering wheel). Wet, but still a lot of fun. I am right now taking a break and Whittlebury Country Club, which is where all the F1 teams will be staying for the GP.

· Tune it
1,274 Posts
I ran the Maxipad after swappin from SSAC to CattMan Headers --Hit 13.9x's 4 times and alot of 14.0x's all between 100.X-101.Xmph. They made me borrow a helmet, lol. My friend's Titan w/ boltons hit 14.09 @ 95mph on street tires -- 1.9X 60ft!!

Clutch was pretty crappy, original w/ 110k on the car FTL! Couldn't get a very good launch, 60fts were on the highside of 2.2X and some 2.3Xs :( So I ordered an exedy oem clutch which arrived yesteday. Going to try and install it this weekend w/ my brother as long as I don't get called into work. I also ordered a Megan CatBack exhaust, but found out its on back order for 3-4 weeks! So I cancelled the order, dunno what to order instead. Need suspension BADDDDD. Gonna try to run the pad again after we get the clutch on. Was thinking about gettin her dyno'd today too @ HPP, anybody interested?
Yeah I had fun. Ran a 14.2 on my first pass with the titan and tested the bullydog programmer out the rest of the night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.