Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone from the ATL wants to meet up or something...haha. some sort of "nissan meet" hehe anyway just post or something...peace!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmmm...

Well, I work in Atlanta, live west of Marietta - so I guess I qualify as being in/around Atlanta.

Plus, i just eliminated the domestic scum from my now All-Nissan stable, so I'd love to have a Nissan meet.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Im up in athens when are we meetn. Id love to show off my skivvies any day, especialy close to home.

·
Registered
333 Posts
sounds good to me man. ill stay posted and watch.
Hey can you believe that SE-R kid just dissed me for living in ga . man Apparently he has never experienced a summer night racing the big track in atlanta. I-85!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
North GA Autobahn

aka GA 400

Anybody who's never been here can't appreciate it....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Commerce, GA

Katana200sx said:
how about a meet in columbia, somewhere at the beach, atlanta dragway on a friday night...any other ideas?
I could definitely do Commerce one night, as long as some form of dragging were happening. I don't drag my SE-R, but I do like to watch drags. I built mine for road racing, so the suspension just doesn't work for all-out drag racing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Im running high 16's with my 93 sentre se-r. I know that i could do better because that was my first time and i kept missing second gear. Anyway, I can deffinatly do commerce.

I would like you guys to know that im running stock(except a ram air intake that i made myself) so take it easy on me.:cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nissan shops

Hey, do any of you guys know of any shops that specialize in Nissans in the Atlanta area? I have a '92 SE-R and every one that I come across are Honda people. I found a shop in Augusta that is very knowledgable of Nissan cars, but that's a little too far to travel for one day mods.

Oh, and I would love to meet up with some more Nissan people and share some knowledge. I'll have to admit though, I'm more of a stereo guy than I am a mechanic.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good Nissan Mechanix

These guys come recommended by a long time SR20 fan.

www.engineered.net

They are in Smyrna, NW of Atlanta.

I may get them to do my cam swap, if I get too lazy to do it myself.

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
well guys it looks like i will be going to atlanta dragway in the sometime during august on a friday night. my friend and i are going. isn't it crazy that you don't have to wear a helmet on test n tune night..but u have to wear long pants??!! he couldn't run his stang bc of that. whats the deal? at my local 1/8 track u only have to wear a helmet and seatbelt..no inspection. i can see a helmet..but pants?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks 96BlkSE-R, I need to find someone to put a bushing kit on my car. The front suspension is as loose as water. I think I'll give them a call.

Did any of you guys attend the Lowered Perfections show in Marietta this past Sunday?

·
Registered
102 Posts
What's going on people? I just moved to ATL July 1st looking to hook-up with some Sentra fans. I"m in Dekalb off the I-85. When ever you guys are hooking up let me know. My AOL Address is [email protected] Im me from there or E-mail.. thanx

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pheonix Car Show

Hey ATL nissan guys!
I live in Lawrenceville out in Gwinnett. I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and my school has a benefit the last Saturday of every month to raise money for the Castle Stadium Fund. I't would be cool if we could get a group of nicely customized Nissans to Attend the show. The show gets a pretty good amount of entries each month and the entry fee is $3. So I dont know if anybody cares. But any other meeting could be cool, too.
Mathuge

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
matt,

hey man i would be interested. as a matter of fact...i think i know someone who goes to your school lol. some of my family is from around that area...so could you give me some more info?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
school

well i dont go to pheonix i go to central. You should check out the show this saturday.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just moved to Duluth. I use my SE-R for autocrossing and driving hard around town. There is an autocross in Macon on August 4th and I would love some competition in GS. There is also one at Turner field on August 11th that I will probably be at.

Michael

1 - 20 of 24 Posts