Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't beleive it...Duke completely choked on the Georgetown game, Reddick still had 41 but it wasn't enough. Paulus misses a wide open layup then turns it over to seal the victory for Georgetown, pretty dissappointing for any Duke fan...

Pitt also loses along with Florida, upset city

UConn with probably take over in the polls for number 1, where do you all think those other 3 will go?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
240sxstud said:
Couldn't beleive it...Duke completely choked on the Georgetown game, Reddick still had 41 but it wasn't enough. Paulus misses a wide open layup then turns it over to seal the victory for Georgetown, pretty dissappointing for any Duke fan...

Pitt also loses along with Florida, upset city

UConn with probably take over in the polls for number 1, where do you all think those other 3 will go?
Okay.....after tonight......as a HUGE UNC Tar Heel fan.....I have just ONE thing to say.....

FUCK J.J. REDDICK!!! That little prick just doesn't miss!! Asshole! ;)

Hell of a game though, even though UNC lost. Always a great game UNC-DUKE! :thumbup:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.....shouldn't talk TOO soon......good stuff late!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gimp said:
Okay.....after tonight......as a HUGE UNC Tar Heel fan.....I have just ONE thing to say.....

FUCK J.J. REDDICK!!! That little prick just doesn't miss!! Asshole! ;)

Hell of a game though, even though UNC lost. Always a great game UNC-DUKE! :thumbup:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.....shouldn't talk TOO soon......good stuff late!!!
I don't know about you but I'm tired of hearing the JJ VS Morrison issue...Morrison may have a size advantage but as far as skill goes, there is no argument...not to mention Reddick has taken over the leader board above Morrison :thumbup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
JJ seems to be one of those players that can bend over, shoot the ball out of his ass from half court and it'll go in every time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gimp said:
JJ seems to be one of those players that can bend over, shoot the ball out of his ass from half court and it'll go in every time.

Practice makes perfect...
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top