Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just wondering if there was any se-r owners in s.w. mo. if so i was wondering if anybody would be interested in a se-r drive or meet. just wanting to see if there was and to see what people got.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i live in carthage... i go to school at mu, but come home durring christmas and summer.
i would love to get a peak at that turbo. by-the-way, i have a 96 se-r.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the next couple of months the se-rt is under some construction. actually it wouldn't take that long but $ flow is my problem. too many mods not enough money. as of then next couple months bigger injectors, 300zx twin turbo fuel pump, forged pistons. i have a t25 but maybe trading for a t3. more boost. we'll all have to get together in the summer time when it ISN'T REALLY COLD. i hate the winter and i now have baseball every single day. plus work and boxing so until march or april i have no free time for my car other than the week we get to spend tearing apart the sr20. but keep in touch on here. i'd like to hear about races? good driving roads? anyway peace and keep in touch on this thread.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in St. Louis Mo I own an 2000 SE alti I would totally be interested in a meet somewhere in Mo hit me back with info I could hook it up. E-mail with info [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts