Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty straight forward in the title, but here it is again. Are there any Sentra forums other than this Nissan forum. I can't seem to find any others. There must be more activity somewhere. I'm looking for a forum that is basically all about sentras!!! Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
03SE-R said:
Pretty straight forward in the title, but here it is again. Are there any Sentra forums other than this Nissan forum. I can't seem to find any others. There must be more activity somewhere. I'm looking for a forum that is basically all about sentras!!! Thanks
B15sentra.net:eek:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am a 700+ poster on the vboard and a 400+ poster on b15. I highly recomend both boards, but if you have a spec v (or just like the car) the vboard does not have all the insquabbiling and flaming like b15 does.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
jspecv said:
First off, A+ effort Mr. Young in all your Nissan efforts, thus your bias that I quoted above. Marketing is everything, right;)

03SE-R will see for him/herself that there is lots of action out there.

Jeff
Check out this SCCA thread!!!
Well yeah I'm a little bias, for obvious reasons...lol... but I think you mistook my meaning, or I should have been clearer... my bad

I should have said that with 28000 sentra related posts the odds are your not really going to find much difference in the information on any of the other sites... B15Sentra.net is a great site...as is Vboards..and SR20forums... I'm a member of all of them.

But of course this is the best forum...;) :cool:

It almost appeared as though he couldn't find much sentra content here...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts