Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
SE-R's right here!

I live 5 mins from SE DC. But if there's some SE-R's in the area, we should meet up somewhere nearby dc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is JohnOptimal

I'm hardly on this forum, usually on the sr20 one. The best way to contact me is through AIM. I'm always up 4 a meet. Later!:)

S

·
0 Posts
I kno this sat I plan on going down to B-More down Rt 70 to goof off. Any cars wanna follow, let me kno.

·
Registered
7 Posts
SpecialSX said:
I kno this sat I plan on going down to B-More down Rt 70 to goof off. Any cars wanna follow, let me kno.
Dayum I haven't been to Northern in a long ass time!
I don't think I'm doing nothing. Just going to MIR Sun. for the last race.

What time are you doing your battery Sat. Blairellis?

BTW, my # is 240-460-7877 FYI

S

·
0 Posts
Thats cool. I'm going to MIR too. What time are you going up there? Maybe we can meet up sumwhere.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Gates open up @ 10am, so I think I may leave @ like 7:30am. Not to sure if I'm driving the se-r though, I'm mostly going to be helping my boys blue CRX out & we just might ride in the truck together. Well you got the #.

·
99 Problems...
331 Posts
Im in Alexandria and work out at AOL in Sterling.

Some people get together in Manassas Sunday night at the big Burger King

O

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
About 35 min. from DC & Baltimore and 10 min. from Annapolis. Anyone down 4 a meet, let me know.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i'm in the alexandria, virginia area and looking for some1 to put in my hotshot headers.. yeah, blair put in my hotshot intake along w/ some other guys somewhat a year back..

so, any1 know where I can install my headers and i got me some 17in rims that need to be placed in too

·
Registered
166 Posts
Frank F Dizzo said:
What meet?
Ha ha, just the meet that had 3 240's 2 boosted, one sweet lookin max, 5 B14's 3 boosted, 2 B15's, 1 G20 & 20 classics 3 boosted & 1 1.6 on boost. Man was it fun! :woowoo: Don't miss the next one. I have it posted in this section. This one is going to be waaaaaay beter.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Slow 96R said:
Ha ha, just the meet that had 3 240's 2 boosted, one sweet lookin max, 5 B14's 3 boosted, 2 B15's, 1 G20 & 20 classics 3 boosted & 1 1.6 on boost. Man was it fun! :woowoo: Don't miss the next one. I have it posted in this section. This one is going to be waaaaaay beter.
Oh yeah and one egg. We got another planned right now as well. come hook up with us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts