Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
lol...I have some on my camera at home. I'll upload them tonight. :)

·
1,906 Posts
I am seriously slacking...Pics up tonight.

I PROMISE!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Can we somehow see the pics without having to sign up for that snapfish site? If hosting is what you need, I can help.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
here
slackers

there's a few more if you slackers will sign up for snapfish
(you can put bogus info in, it takes like 20 secs)

·
1,906 Posts
seximagtr said:
wow, DNE turnout has hit rock bottem.
Well with as many participants with your thinking it's pretty unavoidable.
:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
80 Posts
MrEous said:
Well with as many participants with your thinking it's pretty unavoidable.
:thumbdwn:
meets are boring :thumbdwn: and its cold :thumbdwn:and rainy :thumbdwn:.... same thing every month..... just like meeting at coit and 190... we should go back ole school where we actually do something.. :hal:

·
Registered
319 Posts
seximagtr said:
meets are boring :thumbdwn: and its cold :thumbdwn:and rainy :thumbdwn:.... same thing every month..... just like meeting at coit and 190... we should go back ole school where we actually do something.. :hal:

it wasnt cold or rainy, it was windy though

but yeah enough of the only chucks meets. we need paintball or speedzone or a dyno day even though di had one but whatever id dyno again

·
1,906 Posts
seximagtr said:
So does that mean you're going to plan the next one?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I killed my brakes at the track and then I got stuck in traffic on 35, so I just wanted to shoot myself. I'll definitely try to hit it up next time. Jeff...I like the headlights! You're gonna have to show me how you made em.

·
1,906 Posts
The projector headlights are Jarrod's. :)

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Rathi134 said:
it wasnt cold or rainy, it was windy though

but yeah enough of the only chucks meets. we need paintball or speedzone or a dyno day even though di had one but whatever id dyno again
We did paintball that morning...but no one showed up. I got to shoot at Chris. A few times :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts