Nissan Forum banner

Any other Altima owners here?

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  deadman93 
#1 ·
I am new to the forum and was wondering how many Altima owners there are. I go to Altimas.net once in a while for the latest and greatest info I can get. Hope to chat with some cool people here too.

-Jason

#3 ·
Hey Pat,

THX for the link, I will have to check that out. What I drive? Well, I am not ashamed to say it. Since the deal fell through on The Spec V. I am still driving my 97 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5spd. Plus I still have 3 VW's in the yard.

The Altima has a nice set of Sprint 2" springs waiting to go in as well as the Stillen front Air dam. Yeah, one of these days i'll get off my lazy butt and finish her up.

Latta P

#5 ·
Hey there, good to see another Altima owner on the board. My father and I are building up the 97.5. It is his daily driver, and since I have had a ton of cars he kinda fell into the import scene. Kinda cool to have my DAD bumpin around town in a slightly decked out Altima. When I put the springs and Stillen nose on her I will wost some pics.

#6 ·
NISMO-CONVERT said:
Hey there, good to see another Altima owner on the board. My father and I are building up the 97.5. It is his daily driver, and since I have had a ton of cars he kinda fell into the import scene. Kinda cool to have my DAD bumpin around town in a slightly decked out Altima. When I put the springs and Stillen nose on her I will wost some pics.
we would love to see it....!

#11 ·
hey altima guys: do u think my 65 year old dad will actaully go the route of tuner? cause i know when i got my mags he was pleased. lol, he was grinning almost as much as i was:D how cool it would be to post a pic of my sentra next to my dads altima!

#12 ·
Well, my Audi is in the shop again so I borrowed my dads Altima. I balanced the tires and gave her a good check over. Needless to say I went to the local parts store and picked up a new bosal exhaust from the converter back. The old one had some heavy corrosion at the connections, and I found several small cracks starting. The front flex wrap was almost gone. So.... Front pipe, center, and rear muffler and gaskets set me back $297 I didn't think that was too bad. I chose that over Stillen, just because Stillen was over $600 before shipping. I also had a nice new SS dual tip waiting for it in my basement. :D Should be on by next weekend, hopefully have pics up soon. The unexpected exhaust set back the paint work for the Stillen front lip. It's a neverending project I guess...

#13 ·
Hey, Hippy #1(personal joke between me and NISMO-CONVERT)
As many of us will tell you, good choice not going with $tillen. Many board members have experenced rust problems with $tillen exhaust, and since you live in the north country it would only compound the problem. I am sure I speak for a lot of us when I say we cant wait for pics. Since I know you(we went to college together and were roomates) I am happy to see you involved with the Nissan community. Looks like all of my Nissan talk got you going in the right direction(if only you would get rid of the dirty Germans and get a Nissan of your own). I am also glad you are making a good go of modding something other than a Vee-dub or Audi. Trust me all of you members here, If this guys can do to a Nissan, what he has done to his German "low riders", I will not be the only Vermont Nissan tuner here :) p.s. "J" we should start a Vermont Hippy Nissan club. I can see it now.. VHN Perfomance Forget about "Ghetto Speed" and "DLS" VHN will rule the green mountain state.

By the way, if any of the above post seems weird or "out there", yes officer I have had a few to drink tonight :D

Hippy #2 signing off, remember to stare at the ceiling tiles, while I lay on the floor!

#15 ·
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...I forgot about the ceiling tiles. That was great. I will have to find you a green carpet for your new pad...he he. Speaking of DLS and Ghetto speed...Guess what I saw rolling down Dorset street in B-town today? Well Its a Honda...Ji was out with his 93 Si Hatch Turbo. What tipped me off was the huge blue PIAA fogs in the bumper and the Black Kosei rims. Yep sitting behind the wheel was 'ol Ji himself with his big Australian hat.

Umm...Nismo content...Yea. I went and picked up the newest Ludacris CD, and went bumpin through B-town with the Altima tonight. Oh yeah, the girls were rubbernecking when the Altima rolled past Church street :D

It's late, Dirty Hippy #1 signing off. Going to go dream about my Silver Spec V

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.