Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chucky200 said:
Holy ****!!! That price is per wheel?!l :eek:
NO NO NO $899/ea, means each wheel tire package. That would cost nearly as much as the car!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Even if it were per wheel, that's not horridly expensive as far as wheels go.

As for this set, I think they'd look quite nice.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
are you 100% sure that isn't for each wheel? racing hart is a top line wheel and extremely expensive, so $899 for a 17in package is a normal (mid grade) wheel price..............i would look into that alittle harder my friend. i doubt they are $899 per but there may be hidden expenses

·
Registered
24 Posts
samo said:
Even if it were per wheel, that's not horridly expensive as far as wheels go.

As for this set, I think they'd look quite nice.
HRE's aren't anywhere near that expensive,(like 5-700 per wheel depending on finish and fitment) and no one in their right mind would buy RH's over HRE's.

But this is a 4 wheel set with mounted tires, so I'd say it's a total steal.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
the site reads 'package'

if anyone would be stupid enough to pay $900 per wheel, i need to look into opening a wheel/tire shop

but yeah, those wheels are nice

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
the price is for package, i know cause i have called the company before to purchese rims that i wanted, unfortunanity the ones i wanted have been discontinued :( so i ended up get5ting some Maxxim 17s from a local shop :D

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
^^ they normally come with "so so" tires not great but not 100% suck!

but wow! i just read their site alittle and they have free rim repair. but its only once, so if you scuff a wheel you send them a pic of what happend and they will set up a time/date for you to send them in. they sound like good guys! not one of those crappy online wheel stores that just sells everyting that should have been on 2f2f lol. hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i bought my rims from them. the tires are ok but ill buy new tires in time anyways. the only problem that i had was that the rims were not balanced right. at 50mph the car vibrated like crazy. one of my buddies works at a shop and he balanced them for me the right way for free. everything cost me 700 bucks for 17's. as for the rim repair im not sure i would want to send my wheels to them. if they couldn't balance them right im sceptical they can fix them

good luck with the buy

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
The reason they are cheaper than other Racing Harts is because it is the Evolution line. That is RH's "cheap" version.

Cavi Mike, HRE are one of the top of the line wheels, but there are others that are even more expensive. I know a guy that paid quite a bit for some custom Work wheels for his Scion Xa.

I would rather have these Racing Harts than a set of HRE's...

They are just under $3000.00 for the package. However, they only come in 5 lug I do believe.

Hell, these RH's are over $4000.00 a set

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
The reason they are cheaper than other Racing Hart is because it is the Evolution line. That is RH's "cheap" version.
i was wondering why they were so "cheap" cuz normally rh are crazy $$$

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1CLNB14 said:
The reason they are cheaper than other Racing Harts is because it is the Evolution line. That is RH's "cheap" version.

Cavi Mike, HRE are one of the top of the line wheels, but there are others that are even more expensive. I know a guy that paid quite a bit for some custom Work wheels for his Scion Xa.

I would rather have these Racing Harts than a set of HRE's...

They are just under $3000.00 for the package. However, they only come in 5 lug I do believe.

Hell, these RH's are over $4000.00 a set
[/QUOTE

We are talking about a 200sx here....19's.....it would ride like a steam roller.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
my rims came with korean tires ..nankang or however you spell that, anyway they dont suck that much , they have pretty good tracktion and handling but they are a bit loud..its either that or cause i have negative camber :(

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
ga16freak said:
We are talking about a 200sx here....19's.....it would ride like a steam roller.
And I'm talking about a show car with flared/rolled fenders. :cheers:

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OOOO AAAAAHHHH PRETTTTYYY

Ok the racing harts are out for how much they way I might as well bolt some cinderblocks on there.haha. Anyways these are light and a good price but I dont know about the brand. Any good?

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OOOO AAAAAHHHH PRETTTTYYY

Ok the racing harts are out for how much they way I might as well bolt some cinderblocks on there.haha. Anyways these are light and a good price but I dont know about the brand. Any good?

http://www.wheelsnext.com/product.phtml?p=417

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OOPSY

SORRY for two of the same post maybe a head honcho will notice and delet it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts