Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one out there from Nebraska? I do and I'm really not that proud of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What's up. Finally a fellow Nissan brother. I'm from NE. I live in Omaha,NE as a matter of a fact. As well as my krew of people which mostly drive Nissan cars. :D
www.omaharacing.com If you didn't know about the board, well now you do.;) There are A LOT of dumbshit people that kno nothing about cars but think that they can tell you wrong. So don't worry about them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
When it warms up we should all get together. We have enough people to make a gathering. Im sure we could all drag friends along, nissan or not. How about we plan something for when it starts to get warm. This is my first nebraska winter, when does it get warm again.

D

·
0 Posts
you didnt here it never gets warm in nebraska. been here too long and aint proud of it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What up. Tha's kool. We should meet up in spring when it gets warmer. Spring is nice cause it's nice and kool out and kool summer nights with no SUMMER humidity!! :D Anyone down for filming or hanging out.
Oh an anyone looking for some Nissan knowledge about FWD cars or even some 240's (got some friends). Then IM me, AOL IMer "BlueEnyaMix". Later

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah, hey everyone newbie here . i from omaha, Ne and i have a 200sx . the slow one ok just saying whats up and seeing whats going on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts