Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just want to get an idea whos in the area for like a possible meet? I'm in Niceville, if you dont know where it is, its just north of Destin!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Tallahassee here................December 6th, me and a bunch of people in my car club are going to Gainesville for a track day.

anyhow, there's a B15er from Ft.Walton, his name over on B15 is boonality.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! I'm coming to Tallahassee this weekend to watch a football game my highschool is playing Linclon, i guess were supposed to lose but gotta come cheer on my team. Maybe some time in december well get togther!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
I'll be here in town all weekend.

W

·
0 Posts
Good to see someone else on the boards from around the region I am actually from GA about 40 minutes north of Tally but still close enough.....
Clay

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm leaving for the game right after school so if i get their early maybe we can get up and grab some fast food and stare at eachothers cars, mines not much to stare at. haha! but uh yeah ill be with my girlfriend and like two other people so we are definately going to want to eat so if your not doing anything maybe we can meet up, it awesome that this thing called the internet can bring people with common interests together.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whitey would you ever want to come down to Destin? Or Somewhere ekse in Florida?

·